Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

^^PBI: Isn't it called Model in a Bottle? And, btw, Skindinavia manufactures the UD setting sprays. They have for years and my last couple of bottles of de-slick have specifically said manufactured by Skindinavia. That is how I re-discovered UD - when Skindinavia began manufacturing their setting spray - Skindinavia left the market for awhile and I needed to get ahold of some (used to be "Shine Free Makeup Saving Spray"), and that is how De-Slick came into my life.

I swear I am like an old woman always with a story lol.
nonono.gif
WE old women rock
girlhaha.gif
----and we like stories!

TXBeautyBaby

Congratulations!!! Now hand over your NARS Crazed.
poke.gif

What setting spray did you use? I was have UD De-Slick in my cart, but isn't there something called Model Face or Skindinavia?
I looked for Crazed for almost 2 years. I started getting into makeup right after it was discountinued. It's def 1 of my top 5 blushes from any brand.

MissTT

"Back in my day we used..." *waves cane* "You kids get off of my lawn!" (Okay I'm gonna run before you commence to beating me with said cane. Please note - you started it.)
^^PBI: Isn't it called Model in a Bottle? And, btw, Skindinavia manufactures the UD setting sprays. They have for years and my last couple of bottles of de-slick have specifically said manufactured by Skindinavia. That is how I re-discovered UD - when Skindinavia began manufacturing their setting spray - Skindinavia left the market for awhile and I needed to get ahold of some (used to be "Shine Free Makeup Saving Spray"), and that is how De-Slick came into my life.

I swear I am like an old woman always with a story lol.
I'm gonna get the UD during this 20% off sale. Thanks sagehen.

aradhana

so these setting sprays - do you guys find they block pores or anything like that? is it basically like hairspray? does it feel uncomfortable on your face?

sagehen

They feel very comfortable - they don't clog my pores.And they help settle things down when I am heavy-handed with powder.

TXBeautyBaby

I have a few different setting sprays and none have clogged pores. i did make sure to get the Scandinavia one for oily skin and i was told to put setting spray on before mascara.

MissTT

I use Mario Badescu's facial spray! To me, I like it better than Urban Decay (and I have both Deslick and All Nighter currently in my stash) It's more of a refresher spray but it never leaves my face sticky and I always have a glow. I keep b/us of this stuff because I never want to run out. It's great for hot days to refresh your face, but you can also set your makeup with it so it's multipurpose. My skin looks ten times better after I spray this at the end of my makeup

Here is the link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mario-b...-herbs-rosewater/2920703?origin=keywordsearch
And a link to ensure it goes right into my cart. You're brilliant, Vampy.

Sorry ladies. I had on Lavender Whip this morning, but it barely shows up and is just blah. At least with what I was wearing. I switched to RiRi Woo (totally different look LOL) so no pastels for me yet.

Medgal07

And a link to ensure it goes right into my cart. You're brilliant, Vampy.

Sorry ladies. I had on Lavender Whip this morning, but it barely shows up and is just blah. At least with what I was wearing. I switched to RiRi Woo (totally different look LOL) so no pastels for me yet.
Close enough MissTT...it's only makeup. Better that you're comfortable with what you're wearing right?

Paint&Ink Chick

I was away from Speckra a good minute & ovelooked this thread. Is it too late to join in the fun? Medgal this is a great idea. Some of my make up hasn't been getting luv (cough shadows) And I really plan on rawk'n my Bms quad. Just need to get back in the swing

MissTT

A bold yellow shift dress with black accessories. I wish I had pictures. Got the dress at the outlet so I can't find a pic online.

I wore pastel on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I pulled the whole look off, but I wore Zestful. My makeup was totally matchy matchy with my outfit, but whatever. I don't really get how to wear minty eye shadow.

EYES
Groundwork p/p
Zestful edes
A Natural Flirt edes
UD Zero eye liner
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner- black
FACE
CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless - Q805
Bobbi Brown corrector Dark Peach
NARS Radiant Concealer - Caramel
NARS Light Reflective Powder
Modern Mandarin Blush
Spiked brow pencil
LIPS
Ablaze l/l, l/s, l/g

My outfit:

Medgal07

A bold yellow shift dress with black accessories. I wish I had pictures. Got the dress at the outlet so I can't find a pic online.

I wore pastel on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I pulled the whole look off, but I wore Zestful. My makeup was totally matchy matchy with my outfit, but whatever. I don't really get how to wear minty eye shadow.

EYES
Groundwork p/p
Zestful edes
A Natural Flirt edes
UD Zero eye liner
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner- black
FACE
CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless - Q805
Bobbi Brown corrector Dark Peach
NARS Radiant Concealer - Caramel
NARS Light Reflective Powder
Modern Mandarin Blush
Spiked brow pencil
LIPS
Ablaze l/l, l/s, l/g

My outfit:

What a gorgeous outfit MissTT! I can only imagine how beautiful the colors looked against your skin tone. Love the eye look that you described too!

MaitaiFluff

A bold yellow shift dress with black accessories. I wish I had pictures. Got the dress at the outlet so I can't find a pic online. I wore pastel on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I pulled the whole look off, but I wore Zestful. My makeup was totally matchy matchy with my outfit, but whatever. I don't really get how to wear minty eye shadow. EYES Groundwork p/p Zestful edes A Natural Flirt edes UD Zero eye liner Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner- black FACE CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless - Q805 Bobbi Brown corrector Dark Peach NARS Radiant Concealer - Caramel NARS Light Reflective Powder Modern Mandarin Blush Spiked brow pencil LIPS Ablaze l/l, l/s, l/g My outfit:
I strongly dislike bugs of all sorts, but I absolutely LOVE that dress. That's such an awesome outfit.

Latest posts