Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beauteblogueur

Nude Dip looks amazing. I so regret not getting Enchanted so there's no way I'm missing this one.

Does anyone who has the new foundation in Buff know how it compares to Nars Siberia in terms of yellowness?

Icecaramellatte

EDITED- I came to my senses and ordered from Saks. I forgot they held products for me a few times in the past when everyone else was sold out. I never did call around to Bergdorf or Bloomies. Saks told me it should be in within the next 3 weeks. I'm just anxious because I really want to go shopping now. I ordered the quad, blushes and lipsticks. I'll wait to see if I need the polish and mascara. I'm a little bit unsure of the coral lipstick. It looks gorgeous in pics but I'm not sure how it will look on me. They did tell me they had the products in store for you to preview. I declined going in because I knew it was too much temptation. Bloomies, Saks, Bergdorf's, Barney's and more all within walking distance. Even if I just limited myself to Saks, they have so many counters I love that I knew I would go nuts.

Oh I almost forgot, the SA told me there was another collection coming in with lipsticks and body products. Has anyone heard about this?

NYCBeautyJunkie

EDITED- I came to my senses and ordered from Saks.  I forgot they held products for me a few times in the past when everyone else was sold out. I never did call around to Bergdorf or Bloomies.  Saks told me it should be in within the next 3 weeks.  I'm just anxious because I really want to go shopping now.  I ordered the quad, blushes and lipsticks.  I'll wait to see if I need the polish and mascara.  I'm a little bit unsure of the coral lipstick. It looks gorgeous in pics but I'm not sure how it will look on me.  They did tell me they had the products in store for you to preview.  I declined going in because I knew it was too much temptation.  Bloomies, Saks, Bergdorf's, Barney's and more all within walking distance.  Even if I just limited myself to Saks, they have so many counters I love that I knew I would go nuts. Oh I almost forgot, the SA told me there was another collection coming in with lipsticks and body products.  Has anyone heard about this?
Not sure about the body products, but a Tom Ford rep told me today that sometime in late October, they will be coming out with 10 new lipstick shades, all matte.

Winthrop44

Swatches!

http://wondegondigo.blogspot.ca/2014/08/tom-ford-fall-14-collection-some.html

I'm a little disturbed to read that everything is shimmery...
That's the problem I had with Enchanted - the uniform depth & shimmer of the light shades made them all look the same and like one big shimmerfest on my eyes. I think they might be better on skin that's not so Casper-like?

ViolaS24

That's the problem I had with Enchanted - the uniform depth & shimmer of the light shades made them all look the same and like one big shimmerfest on my eyes. I think they might be better on skin that's not so Casper-like?
Really? That's a little concerning. I don't have any TF quads and hoping to get Nude Dip and to me it seems like it has such a sophisticated shimmer. I hope I won't be disappointed.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Never really tried any of his color products, so I'd like to start (in addition to his Fall collex); What eye quad and blush would be great for a NC 50/Nars Macao skin tone?

brittbby

If anybody wants to order, the TF boutique in Chicago has the collectionin! I just called and ordered nude dip, both cheek duos, and negligee! I have the mascara and twist of gate preordered from Saks. Shout out to fulltimeford for the putting it on Instagram that they had it in!

katred

Specktra Bestie
T has her reviews of the lipsticks up and other products (Stroked and Nude Dip) are "on deck" in the swatch gallery. Negligee is stunning. I don't normally go loopy for nudes, but this one takes my breath away.

elegant-one

th_happy1.gif
My TF foundation is here early & I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Haven for talking me into it
bouquet.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif

Buff is THE perfect foundation shade for me - looks like my own skin but flawless. Its like wearing nothing - just naturally beautiful skin! I love that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup/foundation.
Just buy it people
love.gif

Winthrop44

Really? That's a little concerning. I don't have any TF quads and hoping to get Nude Dip and to me it seems like it has such a sophisticated shimmer. I hope I won't be disappointed.
His shimmer is sophisticated shimmer, not to worry. My lids are just too old for that much shimmer, sophisticated or not, and the 3 light colors just morphed into each other on me. You can get an idea from Cafemakeup's review of Enchanted, although her skin is a bit darker than mine, esp in these pics:

http://cafemakeup.com/2012/10/11/tom-ford-enchanted-eye-color-quad-review-and-satches/

elegant-one

gracie90

th_happy1.gif
My TF foundation is here early & I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Haven for talking me into it
bouquet.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif

Buff is THE perfect foundation shade for me - looks like my own skin but flawless. Its like wearing nothing - just naturally beautiful skin! I love that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup/foundation.
Just buy it people
love.gif
I phoned up my local TF counter earlier this week and booked an appointment to try out the new foundation and the fall collection - now I can't wait!