Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

I phoned up my local TF counter earlier this week and booked an appointment to try out the new foundation and the fall collection - now I can't wait!
Awesome! I hope you love it too. You're so lucky you can see everything in person. Let us know dear.

Winthrop44

amuse.gif
My concern. Thanks

Miss You
friends.gif
Miss you too! Haven't been feeling the greatest lately and very busy at work - no fun! With Nude Dip...I think the colors will be more different from each other than the colors in Enchanted were...maybe. Have these been posted here yet?

http://www.beautyprofessor.net/search/label/Tom Ford

mel33t

Oh my... That Nude Dip. I need it. I'm in love :love: I'm going to skip on the foundation. I need to use some up before I buy anymore.

ViolaS24

th_happy1.gif
My TF foundation is here early & I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Haven for talking me into it
bouquet.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif

Buff is THE perfect foundation shade for me - looks like my own skin but flawless. Its like wearing nothing - just naturally beautiful skin! I love that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup/foundation.
Just buy it people
love.gif
Yay, I'm so glad you love it. I just ordered it too! Can't wait to get it. I threw in a concealer pen too lol
cheerleader.gif

Haven

th_happy1.gif
My TF foundation is here early & I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on!!!!!!!
th_happy1.gif

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Haven for talking me into it
bouquet.gif
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif

Buff is THE perfect foundation shade for me - looks like my own skin but flawless. Its like wearing nothing - just naturally beautiful skin! I love that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup/foundation.
Just buy it people
love.gif
I am so happy that you love it!
friends.gif
flower.gif

Now I am stalking for Nude Dip. I did preorder, but I am not 100% confident that I will get it via preorder. I have heard of NM SA's pilfering preorders from other SA to provide products to their clients.

whoadangjamie

Wow, beautiful swatches. Although, I don't understand how T's eye looks come out looking like she put zero shadow on. Even without a primer I would expect to see more show up.
That's how her eyes look in half of the looks she posts :\

I think Nude Dip will wind up being fantastic - I can't wait to see it in store (I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist though)

Dalshandra

I'm seriously thinking about getting 2 Nude Dips, I also think I want Negligee now.
I'm thinking the same thing about Nude Dip, a Nude Double Dip!
graucho.gif
I still regret missing out on Enchantment and can't bring myself to pay evilbay prices so I would love to be able to feel like I won't miss out this time!

kait0

Ugh if anyone is hoping to get the eye quad from holt renfrew, dont't get your hopes up. They received ridiculously limited quantities.

Bronwyn

Ugh if anyone is hoping to get the eye quad from holt renfrew, dont't get your hopes up. They received ridiculously limited quantities.
Damn, I was hoping to. This formula looks like it would be more worth my money than a regular tf quad .

Monsy

Wow, beautiful swatches. Although, I don't understand how T's eye looks come out looking like she put zero shadow on. Even without a primer I would expect to see more show up.

every single look she does looks like that
barely any pigment no color ,totally washed out

Alysse011

Ladies! I need your advice on finding my shade in the new foundation. I am 4.5 in GA luminous silk, 20 in Diorskin Nude. I tried the foundation a few days ago and was matched to shade 2-ivory. In store it looked good but outside...whole other story. Way too peachy. Life is rough. Anyway, I called nordstrom and was told my best match would be 6.5-rosewood. However, I remember swatching that shade and thinking it looked so darn rosy. Do y'all think Cream would work?

elegant-one

The shade I got looked so amazingly natural in daylight. It lasted all day & had the same natural flawless look when I took it off tonight. LOVE this foundation so much. I used it under my eyes & on my eyelids for an all-over natural flawless look
heart.gif