Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Msfaszion

If we don't help each other out who will and nothing else to do with money but spend , lol. This post has me lemming for so bad to read Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, nostalgic . Weird, I know . Isn't it funny how super polished, polite and helpful everyone seems to be in Dec? (or at least in the daytime) Maybe its just me but I love the holidays! People seem to go out if their way more to be extra thoughtful and super nice, smiling, opening doors and telling you to go ahead. Everyone is all dressed up at the malls, cheerful and the men are so agreeable. Items that were not appealing for the last 11 months are now being sought out and looked at with renewed interest. I wish the whole year could be like December.
You are right because people tend to be kinder and just in great spirits …

Debbs

Oh, Monsy, I do feel your pain. They are in fact some pushy rude and disgruntled folks who will cut in front of you etc but I think a lot of folks are generally happy . Retail staff do get overburdened with the extra demands though, higher sale volume, longer hours, telephone calls and people with numerous inquiries just being plain cheap and wasting your time! The underlying pressure, burden and sense of obligation to fulfil the needs of close family and friends may cause some people to become insensitive and develop a cut-throat mentally. In many instances they have good intentions but just go about it the wrong way. I do understand both perspectives though. On a different cheerful note, congrats Medgal! Finally baby is on its way home to mama ( and I played no active role in that one )

Medgal07

Don't mess with a woman on a mission. Congrats, medgal! That is one serious blush. I have the Tom Ford Cheek Brush. I wonder if he is lonely for his family...?
Thanks MissTT. I had help!!! As for your TF brush, I don't believe in separating siblings. You need to work on reuniting that family!!!

Msfaszion

Ladies I received my Burnishing Amber Quad & Wicked Blush …. OMG they both are MUST HAVES!!!!! I'm in in love!!!! Amazing!!! I need to play with both to see what they look like on me.

Ingenue

Congratulations!!! LOVE Burnished Amber. I'm wearing the darkest plum and bronze color today!!!
yahoo.gif

Debbs

Sooooo glad you got your BA MsFaszion! Isn't it lovely? Perfection at its best. Enjoy your pretties, girlie.

Medgal07

Ladies I received my Burnishing Amber Quad & Wicked Blush …. OMG they both are MUST HAVES!!!!! I'm in in love!!!! Amazing!!! I need to play with both to see what they look like on me.
That's awesome Msfaszion! BA is GORGEOUS! I'm wearing Cognac Sable today.

elegant-one

clapping.gif
I have news​
clapping.gif
Thanks to Specktraette AFulton I was able to order NARCISSIST
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
She pointed me in a certain direction and now I'm over the moon
ladies---over the moon!!!
OMG! YAY!
th_happy1.gif
Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm so happy for you. I just received mine & it is GORGEOUS on. It was so worth it.

I also got Frantic Pink today & its very subtle but everyday pretty.

Medgal07

OMG! YAY!
th_happy1.gif
Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm so happy for you. I just received mine & it is GORGEOUS on. It was so worth it.

I also got Frantic Pink today & its very subtle but everyday pretty.
Thanks! Oh drool for FP---I almost forgot that I ordered it. Time to slow down when you start forgetting what you ordered. But then when it arrives it's a wonderful surprise!
Oh and I hope you're feeling better Elegant!!!

MissTT

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks!  Oh drool for FP---I almost forgot that I ordered it.  Time to slow down when you start forgetting what you ordered.  But then when it arrives it's a wonderful surprise![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Oh and I hope you're feeling better Elegant!!![/COLOR]
Forgetting what I ordered happens more than i'd like to admit.

luvlydee

clapping.gif
I have news​
clapping.gif
Thanks to Specktraette AFulton I was able to order NARCISSIST
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
She pointed me in a certain direction and now I'm over the moon
ladies---over the moon!!!
WOOT WOOT! TEAM NARCISSIST!!! don't you just love it. I love mine. It can be a pain to blend but i just put powder foundation on my cheeks first and then put the color for easier blending lol

Medgal07

WOOT WOOT! TEAM NARCISSIST!!! don't you just love it. I love mine. It can be a pain to blend but i just put powder foundation on my cheeks first and then put the color for easier blending lol
I'm so eager to get it--hopefully it will arrive by Friday! If it's as pigmented as it appears in the pan I'll apply a small amt w/my 188 and then buff lightly w/a kabuki. Which
powder foundation do you use?

afulton

[COLOR=0000FF]I decided that with 4 TF blushes I should at least have the TF cheek brush.  To the evil enablers (a huge hug BTW) who twisted my arm and threatened me, within an inch of my life (at least that's how I heard it) you'll be happy to know that I also ordered [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]the Pink Guilt gloss---side eye to Ingenue,  et al---you know who you are.[/COLOR] :haha:
I love the cheek brush. It's a must have.

afulton

[COLOR=0000FF]:clapping: I have news​:clapping:    Thanks to Specktraette AFulton I was able to order NARCISSIST :yahoo: :yahoo: She pointed me in a certain direction and now I'm over the moon [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ladies---over the moon!!![/COLOR]
Yay!!!! I'm jumping over in joy over here. I am so glad you found Narcissit!!!!

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm so eager to get it--hopefully it will arrive by Friday!  If it's as pigmented as it appears in the pan I'll apply a small amt w/my 188 and then buff lightly w/a kabuki.  Which[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   powder foundation do you [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]use?[/COLOR]
I use my chanel doube perfection lumiere powder foundation. I have 80 beige although that color is a bit darker than me when i apply all over my face. Yesterday i had used my nars zen blush under narcissist instead. That worked also. Ive used my 187 brush on my bare cheeks and that works also but with that had to really be careful because that color really is powerful and i didnt want to put too much and then have trouble blending.

josephine90

Reading thru all the post here,u guys are making me wanna get wicked, that shade is soooo me! I looked up narcissist too, it's stunning but on me would it be too much? Oh and I would have to hunt it down apparently :)

Latest posts