Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Yay!!!! I'm jumping over in joy over here. I am so glad you found Narcissit!!!!
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

I use my chanel doube perfection lumiere powder foundation. I have 80 beige although that color is a bit darker than me when i apply all over my face. Yesterday i had used my nars zen blush under narcissist instead. That worked also. Ive used my 187 brush on my bare cheeks and that works also but with that had to really be careful because that color really is powerful and i didnt want to put too much and then have trouble blending.
I use Chanel DPL too--it's the only powder foundation that doesn't cause skin eruptions on me. I asked because I thought perhaps you were using something t hat I need
to try---guess great minds think alike. I only use it when I'm in a hurry----I prefer liquid foundation.
girlhaha.gif

Debbs

Yes, it is unfortunately but you can get anything you put your mind to Medgal! I am looking for a back up of BA although I should honestly be trying to get another TF quad instead. BA is the only one that I own so far and I am content with it. I got mine in August and it was d/c since then so it shouldn't really be too hard to track down.

Medgal07

Yes, it is unfortunately but you can get anything you put your mind to Medgal! I am looking for a back up of BA although I should honestly be trying to get another TF quad instead. BA is the only one that I own so far and I am content with it. I got mine in August and it was d/c since then so it shouldn't really be too hard to track down.
Go for it Debbs! That said, I agree with you----you really could get another amazing quad, doubling your overall enjoyment. I have yet to completely use any quad. Just saying.

jebogewf

I'm sure you will be able to find BA if you really want to. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for it as well (for you). I can usually find just about anything. The quality of his quads just keeps getting better and better, so if you can't find it, you might just want to check out a different one. Like Orchid Haze. Or even She Wolf or Ice Queen. I don't think those are as well liked as some others, but the quality is just beyond amazing. If I find a BA, I'll let you know.

pnfpn

Wore Cognac Sable today, used the 3 pearly shades and then put the glittery one on my lid with finger so it would catch the light when I blinked. Love.
heart.gif
heart.gif

Msfaszion

Thanks Luvlydee! I have not yet used any of them, but that changes this weekend as I end my pigment challenge. Hopefully Wicked blush will arrive next week, so the only TF blush that eludes me is Narcissist. I'm debating going on a wild hunt for it. We'll see! My Seductive Rose palette arrived this morning and I'm thinking this might be a good place for me to start breaking in my TF items.

Photo taken in natural light.
OMG I think I love ... I need to stop on everything ... to date I've ordered the Naked 3, UD Vice Palette 2, Book of Shadows IV, Laura Mercier Artis Palette for Eyes, and now Burnished Amber ... but this looks amazing as well. Hellllp! LOL

Medgal07

OMG I think I love ... I need to stop on everything ... to date I've ordered the Naked 3, UD Vice Palette 2, Book of Shadows IV, Laura Mercier Artis Palette for Eyes, and now Burnished Amber ... but this looks amazing as well. Hellllp! LOL
You know MsFaszion, I was so skeptical about the glitter, but having worn this I now believe this is the classiest glitter I've ever seen. I read a review about TF E/S and the reviewer described it as
"grown up glitter." She hit the nail on the head. It's just soft and pretty and not at all garish.

You're in great company.
grouphug2.gif
I'm afraid you all will attempt an intervention if I tell you what I've amassed over the past week & a half.

Medgal07

Is anyone else having tech issues w/Specktra tonight. I'm on my iMAC and it's all kinds of wonky---reloading at odd times and randomly switching modes.

Msfaszion

You know MsFaszion, I was so skeptical about the glitter, but having worn this I now believe this is the classiest glitter I've ever seen. I read a review about TF E/S and the reviewer described it as
"grown up glitter." She hit the nail on the head. It's just soft and pretty and not at all garish.

You're in great company.
grouphug2.gif
I'm afraid you all will attempt an intervention if I tell you what I've amassed over the past week & a half.

OMG if I PM you my list since October you may fall out your seat…it's sad. I finally composed everything and looked at the list. I refuse to start putting the prices next to each item … I may faint!!!!!!! This is baaaaaad, and cutting into my purse money … LOL!
Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07

Is anyone else having tech issues w/Specktra tonight. I'm on my iMAC and it's all kinds of wonky---reloading at odd times and randomly switching modes.
Yes when I hit the thumbs up little icon my computer reloads. It's acting crazy even when I look at pictures ;-(

elegant-one

Yes doll, the site is freaky tonight. I went to click a thumbs up & it took me to a different thread
lol.gif

harlem_cutie

I just realized I had Bruised Plum. Such a gorgeous, vampy color. I bought Burnished Amber and the cheek brush for my sister.

Msfaszion

OK ladies I think I'm falling for Tom Ford Blushes … I just did a google search and I think I want Flush … For the ladies that have it do you love? I'm about a NW45 or Martinique in Nars tinted moisturizer … Like I dont need to buy anymore but I'm really in love with these blushes...

afulton

OK ladies I think I'm falling for Tom Ford Blushes … I just did a google search and I think I want Flush … For the ladies that have it do you love? I'm about a NW45 or Martinique in Nars tinted moisturizer … Like I dont need to buy anymore but I'm really in love with these blushes...
I have Flush and I love it.
eyelove.gif

afulton

I stopped in at Tom Ford yesterday and picked up Violet Fatale lipstick, Pink Guilt lipgloss (thanks to speckra) and a Golden Mink Quad.

Latest posts