Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

Fedex just delivered my Wicked blush.
love.gif
Oh my is it ever beautiful on! Its my favorite...well maybe just under Narcissist.

I also got Love Lust & its very pretty on too. I think someone may have mentioned this before, but it looks so nice with Frantic Pink.

Msfaszion

love.gif
Oh my is it ever beautiful on! Its my favorite...well maybe just under Narcissist.

I also got Love Lust & its very pretty on too. I think someone may have mentioned this before, but it looks so nice with Frantic Pink.
yahoo.gif
I feel the same way. I've received a lot over the last few months but Tom Ford is definitely turning out to be one of my faves.

elegant-one

yahoo.gif
I feel the same way. I've received a lot over the last few months but Tom Ford is definitely turning out to be one of my faves.
lol.gif
I went from no TF to quite a bit of it all of the sudden. I'm really loving it. I just ordered the TF face cleanser & lip balm for my son's stocking
sigh.gif

I'm so happy you love Narcissist as much as I do. Its so darn gorgeous on.

gracie90

love.gif
I can't wait to get mine! It was supposed to be delivered today, but I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on it until next Friday now :(

Msfaszion

Ladies I'm a Tom Ford addict. I just purchased Naivete lipgloss ... boy oh boy this is not good. I love Tom Ford!

Winthrop44

lol.gif
I went from no TF to quite a bit of it all of the sudden. I'm really loving it. I just ordered the TF face cleanser & lip balm for my son's stocking
sigh.gif

I'm so happy you love Narcissist as much as I do. Its so darn gorgeous on.
Did you ever get your Cognac Sable?

For the TF red fans, would you consider any of them softer/muted, or are they all more clear/intense shades?

powderprincess

I wanted to share a tip on the TF glitter shades. I have been using my finger to apply the glitter shades over the other colors in the quads and I have been having much better success than when using a brush. Now I am lemming seductive rose.

Winthrop44

I really like Seductive Rose but you definitely need to use your fingers with it like you said. Sabrina from the Beauty Look Book has a nice review of it.
I just got Burnished Amber and although it's so pretty in the pan it doesn't work on me at all. Those colors never do so I'm not sure what I was thinking.
lol.gif

harlem_cutie

as promised, here is my list. They would not let me take pics. I am 99% sure there will be a restock in mid January.

Black Orchid set - $80.00 - http://www.sephora.com/black-orchid-gift-set-P384447. Packaging is slightly different
Violet Blonde - $124 (3.4 oz) or $88 (1.7 oz)
Neroli Portofino, Lys, Jasmine Rouge (50 ml) - $168 each
Dominatrix Lacquer - $22
White Suede Candle - $48

I just bought the last Smoke Red. I have been looking for this forever for my mom. Hers melted over the summer. I am wearing "Violet Fatale" today with "Love Lust" on my cheeks.

Monsy

love.gif

didn't I tell you that you will love tf blushes???
cheerleader.gif