Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

OK ladies I think I'm falling for Tom Ford Blushes … I just did a google search and I think I want Flush … For the ladies that have it do you love? I'm about a NW45 or Martinique in Nars tinted moisturizer … Like I dont need to buy anymore but I'm really in love with these blushes...
Yes, yes, yes! Flush is so, so pretty and will look amazing on you. I wore it once and fell in love!

Medgal07

I stopped in at Tom Ford yesterday and picked up Violet Fatale lipstick, Pink Guilt lipgloss (thanks to speckra) and a Golden Mink Quad.
Oh how is VF? I also ordered PG because our fellow TF addicts and I can't wait to get it. GM is so pretty. I look at the gold E/S and it makes me smile. I'm no longer
afraid of the glitter because it's just pretty and subtle & delicate right? I just love it! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Medgal07

OMG Pink Guilt is in my cart as well ;-)
pompom.gif
Oh well now you have to get Msfaszion!

Ingenue

I hope so! I made nice with an SA and she tracked one down for me... called me... and popped it in the mail!

purplemaren

I just ordered ice queen, vampire kiss, and the cheek brush! I'm so stoked. I've been wanting a nice grey quad. The only other tom ford stuff I have is bruised plum, she wolf, and love lust. I love all of them. On a side note, I have a ton of mac and drugstore glosses, but I hardly wear gloss, and I'm worried they aren't good anymore. I hate having so many (about 20). I haven't bought any in 8 months. I'm contemplating throwing it all out and starting over, and just getting one or two tom ford ones, one or two chanel, one dior. Maybe I'll wear them more if I'm not so overwhelmed with choices. I'll probably keep the mac ones I've bought this year. Thoughts?

Medgal07

On a side note, I have a ton of mac and drugstore glosses, but I hardly wear gloss, and I'm worried they aren't good anymore. I hate having so many (about 20). I haven't bought any in 8 months. I'm contemplating throwing it all out and starting over, and just getting one or two tom ford ones, one or two chanel, one dior. Maybe I'll wear them more if I'm not so overwhelmed with choices. I'll probably keep the mac ones I've bought this year. Thoughts?
Really Great TF picks PM! I hope you love everything!

About your lip gloss---Smell them--if they're bad they will have a rancid or stale odor.

gracie90

I think I'm developing a bit of a Tom Ford problem - I've bought Orchid Haze, Golden Mink and Seductive Rose e/s quads, In the Pink e/s and Wicked blush all within the last couple of weeks
icon_eek.gif

afulton

Oh how is VF? I also ordered PG because our fellow TF addicts and I can't wait to get it. GM is so pretty. I look at the gold E/S and it makes me smile. I'm no longer
afraid of the glitter because it's just pretty and subtle & delicate right? I just love it! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.
Like you, I picked up Pink Guilt too based on recommendations here. I never really was into the glosses but I wanted to give it a try. So far I like Violet Fatale. My favorite lipstick of all time is Tom Ford's Aphrodisac which I have two of them and want another one because they both are half gone.

harlem_cutie

I became an accidental TF lover. Every time I would stop in NM or Saks I would swatch something and then walk out with it. It all started with "Frantic". I just ordered the lip wardrobe for myself for Xmas from NM. I've been wearing African Violet on my nails for the last 2 weeks and the color is still holding up. My real problem is that the packaging is just so gorgeous that I never want to use anything. What to do, what to do... LOL!

I have access to an EL company store that has a decent amount of TF fragrance in stock, most of which is discounted at least 20%. I will post a list of everything they have on Monday or Tuesday. I bought the last Violet Blonde. If you ladies are looking for anything specific just PM me and I will let you know the price and will be happy to CP.

Yazmin

On a side note, I have a ton of mac and drugstore glosses, but I hardly wear gloss, and I'm worried they aren't good anymore. I hate having so many (about 20). I haven't bought any in 8 months. I'm contemplating throwing it all out and starting over, and just getting one or two tom ford ones, one or two chanel, one dior. Maybe I'll wear them more if I'm not so overwhelmed with choices. I'll probably keep the mac ones I've bought this year. Thoughts?
Definitely B2M those MAC glosses you're not going to use and don't want to keep!

Msfaszion

I became an accidental TF lover. Every time I would stop in NM or Saks I would swatch something and then walk out with it. It all started with "Frantic". I just ordered the lip wardrobe for myself for Xmas from NM. I've been wearing African Violet on my nails for the last 2 weeks and the color is still holding up. My real problem is that the packaging is just so gorgeous that I never want to use anything. What to do, what to do... LOL!

I have access to an EL company store that has a decent amount of TF fragrance in stock, most of which is discounted at least 20%. I will post a list of everything they have on Monday or Tuesday. I bought the last Violet Blonde. If you ladies are looking for anything specific just PM me and I will let you know the price and will be happy to CP.
OMG I could kiss you, and will wait for the list … LOL