Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

Alright, that's it. I'm ordering this. And I love that you've been wearing green in preparation for the palette! ;)

It was supposed to be here last week Thursday, then Friday, then he couldn't find it yesterday... I was waiting and waiting lol
I hope you love it!

GreenEyedAllie

My post isn't showing up, I guess.
I've been wearing olive, olive and khaki, Moss green suits since last week waiting for it and now Last Dance is finally here

View attachment 52326

I'm so in lust with this palette! Let us know how much you love it and how amazing it looks on you.

I wish I lived near a counter because I'm just not sure how this would do with my green eyes. It swatched beautifully, though.

Also, courtesy of Sara at Color Me Loud (love her):

http://www.colormeloud.com/2016/02/tom-ford-eye-color-quad-21-last-dance.html?m=1

awickedshape

Yayy!! I really like this palette! I love that blue among the greens! :D

I can't even deal with the blue yet, I hope it blows my mind lol
:D

I'm so in lust with this palette! Let us know how much you love it and how amazing it looks on you.

I wish I lived near a counter because I'm just not sure how this would do with my green eyes. It swatched beautifully, though.

Also, courtesy of Sara at Color Me Loud (love her):

http://www.colormeloud.com/2016/02/tom-ford-eye-color-quad-21-last-dance.html?m=1

Fingers crossed!
It sucks not having access :/
Hoping to wear it tomorrow (if I have a clean suit that goes lol)

Thanks for the link!
I don't see her here anymore :(

ashievic

Not sure when or if this now normal for Sak's. They have used real FedEd for my two recent purchases vs. dumb post. Which is why I stopped ordering from Sak's. I won Firelust, I would not chase it down. But heck, that is just me. No right or wrong answer here. I do love the new SS 2016 contour/highlighter.

ashievic

I am pretty sure NM still has Fire Lust in stock from prior releases. It would be found in a store. It was too orange for me and my pink Casper skin. I also think the new contour is better then Fire Lust. But for WOC, it is stunning.

awickedshape

Last Dance is so soft, smooth and pigmented! The powder didn't even look disturbed when I was finished using it.
Just did a "fast ting" with a disposable sponge tip applicator so it's not a good look

20160218_085226-1.jpg

20160218_085214-1.jpg

PhotoGrid_1455844934215.jpg

Last edited:

Monsy

I am pretty sure NM still has Fire Lust in stock from prior releases. It would be found in a store. It was too orange for me and my pink Casper skin. I also think the new contour is better then Fire Lust. But for WOC, it is stunning.

i have been thinking about the new shade and illuminate. i loved the color really! i swatched it couple of times. do i need it? i am not really big on using cream products i prefer powder. what do you think?

GreenEyedAllie

Last Dance is so soft, smooth and pigmented! The powder didn't even look disturbed when I was finished using it.
Just did a "fast ting" with a disposable sponge tip applicator so it's not a good look

View attachment 52334

B-S! That looks lovely on you! And between you and Ash assuring me it will look nice on green eyes, I think I may need to cave on this one sooner rather than later...

Latest posts