Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

The new pink blush, is beyond words. Do not pre-judge. It is delicate, you can build it if you want more. The Nightbloom, works as a contour for pink Caspers like me. The new lipstick is perfection in a nice neutral color. I have been missing based on I am getting married in a few weeks. Going over to pick and choose the new lip/liners combo tomorrow. The new blush is not like his older ones. Where I look like a clown. For those using the Nightbloom you might find the #2 TF brush works best. I use the Artis oval baby one for contouring.

ashievic

Neiman Marcus does offer International shipping for those who can't get the new Orchid collection from Selfridges. Not the fragrance, at least I think, since perfume can't be shipped overseas. But the lipsticks, and powders can be shipped.

Icecaramellatte

The new pink blush, is beyond words. Do not pre-judge. It is delicate, you can build it if you want more. The Nightbloom, works as a contour for pink Caspers like me. The new lipstick is perfection in a nice neutral color. I have been missing based on I am getting married in a few weeks. Going over to pick and choose the new lip/liners combo tomorrow. The new blush is not like his older ones. Where I look like a clown. For those using the Nightbloom you might find the #2 TF brush works best. I use the Artis oval baby one for contouring.

Thanks for you review. Congratulations!

Winthrop44

Congrats again and best wishes for the future!!!:flowers:

beautycool

Hi all congratulations to ash on her upcoming wedding day ??????????????????. And the new collection looks great . Not sure I be buying anything as the dollar has gone down badly and I'm in the USA ATM on vacation here again lol we love the same place n same villa just looked on the neiman Marcus website I am tempted to buy a few bits

beautycool

Hi ash mmm totally not sure if nightbloom for me I have chance to buy maybe and do not sure anyone have the gold one ??
Thank you
congrats ash on your upcoming wedding my lovely xx enjoy every minute Hun

Last edited:

hitchcockblonde

Congratulations ash! I've seen a lot of mixed reviews of the pink nightbloom powder, like some people can't get any color out of the pan. Mac has this problem a lot, some good pans, some bad. I haven't decided whether to pick it up or not.

Latest posts