Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

fur4elise

The new pink blush, is beyond words. Do not pre-judge. It is delicate, you can build it if you want more. The Nightbloom, works as a contour for pink Caspers like me. The new lipstick is perfection in a nice neutral color. I have been missing based on I am getting married in a few weeks. Going over to pick and choose the new lip/liners combo tomorrow. The new blush is not like his older ones. Where I look like a clown. For those using the Nightbloom you might find the #2 TF brush works best. I use the Artis oval baby one for contouring.

Yay for love! :heart::heart::heart: Just a bit under a year ago I was planning my Vegas wedding! That is when I popped back into Specktra land for all things pretty! Congratulations! Happy Happy!

RuLaRu

btw have you seen Victoria Beckham collection for Estee ? packaging looks like tf

Yes ! I totally noticed that and honestly wasn't impressed, I kinda think its messy for a company to share packaging ideas between brands, blurs each brands unique image.

karlaedith

Agreed. Also, her highlighter is Modern Mercury?!?! Are they finally bringing it back!?!
Yes, i asked EL on its insta and they say that it is modern mercury making a come back, i guess now will have different pattern and packaging, i got mine off ebay almost a year ago, not too overpriced thank god, and its stunning, im so glad they decided to bring it back.

Icecaramellatte

btw have you seen Victoria Beckham collection for Estee ? packaging looks like tf

Agreed. Also, her highlighter is Modern Mercury?!?! Are they finally bringing it back!?!

It looks like a nice collection though the prices seem high. I'm excited about Modern Mercury.

Love the Winter Soleil Lipsticks. Love the cool palette. Usually I only like the warm palettes but I may have to get both. Would love to get the brush set but I know it will be hard to get and out of my price range. Sounds really nice though.

Trigger

Can you believe it I have still yet to purchase a tube of his lipstick, I don't know why. It just has not seemed like a must do for me

Prettypackages

Congrats Ash!

I haven't really been in this section since the new site went up. Did we get fall info yet?

I am curious about the new foundation, the shade range is disappointing though.

fur4elise

Can you believe it I have still yet to purchase a tube of his lipstick, I don't know why. It just has not seemed like a must do for me

With the potential for them to go rancid so quickly, I think it's a safe decision.

I agree. I also have never purchased any of his l/s.

me either and i am not planning
^^^^^ALL of the above is ditto for me! I was very tempted earlier this year...FOMO...but then stories of rancid lippies started popping up!
I do have to say the Bicoastal and The Afternooner face compacts still look DIVINE to me! If either are still around come sale time, I may splurge on one.

boschicka

^^^^^ALL of the above is ditto for me! I was very tempted earlier this year...FOMO...but then stories of rancid lippies started popping up!
I do have to say the Bicoastal and The Afternooner face compacts still look DIVINE to me! If either are still around come sale time, I may splurge on one.

Can't go wrong with the powder products!

RuLaRu

So I got the lip contour duo today ! I was the first in Edinburgh to buy one since I got up so early, I got the shade "Show it off", now I have only worn it once and although the colour is stunning I find the pencil a little useless on me due to it being too light plus it has chunky glitter in it which is odd but luckily the lipstick doesn't, I broke the tip off the pencil end on first try so be careful if you buy one, the lipstick end formula is also odd, its very similar to the classic lipstick formula with a lot of pigment but I find its not as smooth and not as shiny just slightly anyway, I will attach a picture of me with "Show it off" on for reference on paler skin types, I will also attach comparisons between existing Tom Ford shades :).

Also I can confirm that the liquid illuminators, waterproof foundation and velvet orchid collection are coming in October to the uk along with the bloom collections, its going to be a very expensive month ladies !!! :scared:

IMG_8876.JPG

View attachment 56031

Attachments

• IMG_8876.JPG
    IMG_8876.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 13

Marsha Pomells

So I got the lip contour duo today ! I was the first in Edinburgh to buy one since I got up so early, I got the shade "Show it off", now I have only worn it once and although the colour is stunning I find the pencil a little useless on me due to it being too light plus it has chunky glitter in it which is odd but luckily the lipstick doesn't, I broke the tip off the pencil end on first try so be careful if you buy one, the lipstick end formula is also odd, its very similar to the classic lipstick formula with a lot of pigment but I find its not as smooth and not as shiny just slightly anyway, I will attach a picture of me with "Show it off" on for reference on paler skin types, I will also attach comparisons between existing Tom Ford shades :).

Also I can confirm that the liquid illuminators, waterproof foundation and velvet orchid collection are coming in October to the uk along with the bloom collections, its going to be a very expensive month ladies !!! :scared:

View attachment 56032

View attachment 56031

Stunning.

Latest posts