Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

Cupquake03

Alright ladies, I did go to the CCO today. They were unpacking a bunch of lipsticks when I was there. I asked if there was anything MAC that wasn't on the floor and she said everything they have was out. The new lipsticks were not exciting IMO, all dark and brown shades. So here is everything I can remember seeing....

2 reflects, a bronze and red color (I'm guessing copper and rust based on past posts here...)
OJ pigments: Mutiny, Spiritualize
NJ pigments: Dark Soul, Later, The Family Crest, Partylicious, Antique Green (there were about 10, just can't remember them all!)
ES: haunting, crazy cool, vile violet, vibrant grape, carbon, sweet joy, sky blue, dame's desire, bough grey, free to be, humid, shimmermoss, night maneouvers, newly minted, crest the wave, going bananas, plus probably at least 5 more...
Tweet Me mega metal es (this was the only mega metal... I hope they get more)
Impassioned solar bits are still there...
VV Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Cajun (They had truth and light too but I think I got the last one, unless they have more in the back.)
a couple TTB, Marcel Wanders and LoL lipglosses, several Dare to Wear lg, lots of other random lipglosses... nothing I felt I had to have lip wise.
Lots of christmas giftsets, brush giftsets, etc still.

and that is all I can remember. Like I said, mostly stated before... the two new things I noticed were Tweet Me and that VV Powder...
Hope this helps! :)

Cupquake03

Oh gosh, I think I'm officially addicted. I went back again today because I had a feeling they would have more stuff out. They had a ton of new eyeshadows including lots from of perms. I picked up shroom, parfait amour, tilt and prepped for glamor. There was more Venomous Villans stuff and some Mickey Contractor eyeshadows as well. Lots of new lipsticks and some new lipglosses. They have Viva Glam Cindi and Gaga lg. I don't think there were any new pigments. They easily had 15+ eyeshadows they didn't have yesterday, if you are looking for an es, you might want to check it out! It was a score for me, I have been wanting Parfait Amour and Shroom. :)

Cupquake03

I went this morning so here is a quick update. They had wonder woman pigments, quads and blushes. Quite cute blushes, eyeshadow quad and lipgloss, jeanius eyeshadows, mega metal eyeshadows, peacocky lipglosses... They had Surf Baby eyeshadows (I think there were 3 of them but the only one I remember specifically is Saffron) , bronzers, lipglosses (all 4) and lipsticks (bust out! and one other... can't remember which.) There were probably 25 + pigments (all new jar, 2 reflects glitters in old jars), there must have been at least 50 different eyeshadows including all the mega metal, jeanius, some baked eyeshadows, and all the regular and le packaged eyeshadows. There were about 30ish different lipsticks. I left with Show Orchid ls, Dalliance mega metal es and Beautiful Iris es.

Sorry I didn't pay more attention to details, but I hope this helps! :)

Cupquake03

I was there yesterday, they still have most of what I mentioned in my last post. Newest addition is the Smashbox section... several kits designed for the different eye colors are now available. I never noticed before because I usually just go for MAC but they do sell Ojon and Bumble & Bumble hair products too.

Cupquake03

Oh, I did want to mention that they have MAC nail polish. If they have always had it, I never noticed but it is in the glass case at the counter. When I was there yesterday there were about 6 different shades.

WHJ10

Has anybody been to this location recently? I was wondering what collections they had in store for both mac and bobbi brown?

Cupquake03

I was there, oh probably a month ago now. They had My Paradise from the Surf Baby collection last summer. I was shocked, that was sold out everywhere! I'm not sure if they still have it but I'm hoping to make it up there again this week (today maybe??), I'll update the post if there is anything new and exciting.

BunnyHeffner

Went today and was happy with my purchases but it was pretty slim pickings! They had MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Cajun from the VV Collection. A big selection of paint pots including For Effect from the Glitter and Ice Collection.
[h=3][/h]

MaitaiFluff

For the longest time I didn't know there was a CCO in Washington, period. I'm so excited to check this out next time I'm feeling adventurous I'm going to have to check this out, even if they don't have too much there.

theprettycrush

For the longest time I didn't know there was a CCO in Washington, period. I'm so excited to check this out next time I'm feeling adventurous I'm going to have to check this out, even if they don't have too much there.
Are you looking for anything in particular? I was there recently and the selection was ok, nothing really exciting. No good MAC blushes or powders, but I did get a Honey Rose liquid powder now that it's discontinued, a VV lipgloss, some pigments, and a couple one off nail polishes.

flexibleloyalty

Anyone been here recently? Thinking about going on Friday, but its so awful to get to that I wont bother if there's nothing great there...

flexibleloyalty

Anyone been here recently? Thinking about going on Friday, but its so awful to get to that I wont bother if there's nothing great there...

Cupquake03

I was last there maybe a month ago? I don't remember exactly what they had but I remember thinking selection was pretty slim. Of course a lot can change in a month.... I was hoping to make it up there this week as well since I actually have an eyeshadow I wanted to exchange. If I make it up there tomorrow I'll let you know. :)

macosophy

Last time I was there a few months ago they really didn't have much, didn't end up getting anything. I will be going again either this week or next, hoping to find better things. I desperately want Estee Lauder DayWear Plus tinted moisturizer which has been discontinued, keeping my fingers crossed they might have it there!

BunnyHeffner

I was here today. Some good (and surprising!) finds! I was hoping to find an Archie's Girl palette as Ive heard they are trickling in to other CCOs. No luck there, but they did have the Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte. I didn't pick one up since I already have BUs but I was tempted. Lots of sets from last year's holiday collection (neutral eye palette, purple eye palette, as well as a few styles of the face palettes that had the lipsticks and face powder) Also, Catch My Eye and Little Black Bow Fluidlines. The best find for me was that I FINALLY got my hands on the coveted Elude powder from the Gareth Pugh collection! Definitely worth a trip in if you are up in the area!

Glitteryvegas

I was at CCO last weekend. Picked up Smutty Green MES, Jet Couture Pressed Pigment, and Catch My Eye Fluidline.

Noticed that they have the Archie palette (browns), Tartan eye shadow palettes, Funtabulous dazzleglass, and many other goodies!