Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

AmberElizabeth

I'm going up there on Saturday- I'll post up what I can remember
smiles.gif

Half N Half

Hey guys, has anyone been lately? I finally ran out of my FAVE lipliner gingerroot recently and I'm hoping they have some there, plus maybe some other goodies
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I tried to go yesterday and they were closed for inventory. I was bummed! I haven't been able to go up their for almost a month.
ssad.gif

coachkitten

I went to the CCO today and I was shocked at how little they had. It is pretty disappointing.

Quads: Tone Grey, Photo Realism, Shadowy Lady, Tempting, & purple fall quad (can't remember name)

Shadows: Post Haste, Newly Minted, Night Maneuvors, Soft Force, and 5 others.

MSF: Porcelain Pink, Sunny by nature, and another netural one

Paint Pot: Greenstroke

Dazzleglass: Stop! Look! & Goldyrocks

Lip products: A few of the soft tints, shift to pink lip gelee, all of the style warrior lipglasses, and about 15 other lipglasses.

V & B greasepaint sticks, naked honey body wash, just a pink gel blush, ungaro see through color, see through colors from rose romance, both rose romance beauty powders, enough said blush.

Pigments: Spiritualize, mutiny, reflects rust, kitschmas, and a few others all in old style jars.

That is all I can remember right now. If I think of more I will add it.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Just another update that they have the same stuff as last time I updated. This CCO is starting to look sad. Hardly any MAC stuff at all.

I wonder when they are going to get some new stuff?
th_dunno.gif

minakokanmuri

just went to tulalip yesterday. in addition to what coachkitten said, the cco has naughty nauticals lipglasses, the loose msf naturals, enough said blush, some beauty powders, solar bits, red she said eye palettes, red she said pigment sets, and others. that's all that comes to mind right now.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I went to the CCO today and although they didn't have anything new in, the manager said that they should have a new batch of MAC stuff by this weekend.
smiles.gif

So if anyone goes let us know what they have!
winks.gif

AmberElizabeth

Anyone been there lately? I'm going to do some damage at the outlet mall on Saturday and I was wondering if they had anything good.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberElizabeth
Anyone been there lately? I'm going to do some damage at the outlet mall on Saturday and I was wondering if they had anything good.

I went to the outlet today and they did have a few new things in but not as much as I was hoping for.

Style Black Stuff:
Blue Flame MES, Black CCB, all of the glimmerglasses

Lipsticks: Fautlessly F/W, Myself, Utter Fun, Total Wow, Radiccio (sp), Phlox, Pink Burst, and about 15+ more.

Blushes: Personal Style, All's Good, Enough Said

MSF: Sunny By Nature, Comfort

Eye Shadows: Love Lace, Of Summer, Graphology, Newly Minted, Haunting, Purple Shower, Flourishing, and about 5 or 6 more. Behind the counter they had a lone straw harvest e/s if anyone is interested.

Dazzleglasses: Jingle Jangle and a couple of dazzleglass cremes.

Lipglasses: Almondine, Kumquat, and a ton more. I can't remember all of the names.

Not a good selection of pigments, skincare, or foundations.

There were a few of the holiday MES and all of the quads/palettes are the ones that they have always had.

That is all I can think of right now but if I remember more I will post it.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Anyone been to this CCO recently? I was there two weeks ago and they didn't have anything new. TIA for any updates!
smiles.gif

pleomorphic

I'm getting really annoyed with their lackluster selection of pigments and glitters. The Oregon one has a much, much better selection!
I haven't been recently, though. Anyone?

Ziya

ITA! I was so dissapointed when I went up there at the end of August...
ssad.gif
Somebody please update though! I'm itching to go soo bad!

coachkitten

Hey everyone!

I went to the CCO today not expecting much a they have A LOT of new stuff!
smiles.gif
Woo-hoo!

I will try to remember as much as I can.

Pigments: Vanilla, Tan, Cornflower, & Dark Soul in the new jars. Old Jars were Spiritualize, Reflects Rust glitter, and another dark glitter.

Eye Shadows: A TON of these. About 50+ colors. The ones I remember are: Buckwheat, Creme de Miel, Pollinator, Hepcat, Soba, Flourishing, Clarity, Newly Minted, Graphology, Fig 1, Goldenrod, Crazy Cool, Mont Black, Apres Ski, One Off, Crest the Wave, Tissueweight, Unbasic White, Post Haste, Aquadasiac, Fashion, Ego, Maria's Mood, Off the Page, Beautiful Iris, Cut to Fit, Liberty Of London, Top Knot, Hot Hot Hot, Haunting, Purple Shower, and bunch more.

Paint Pots: Artifact, Girl Friendly, Coral Crepe, Painterly, & Soft Ochre

Lipsticks: Metal Maven, Bubbles, Lollipop Loving, Peachstock (LOL collection), Blood Red, Dressmaker Dressmaker, Total Wow, Hue, Utter Fun and about 10-ish more.

Lipglasses: They had a lot of dazzleglasses, 3 superglasses, & a lot of creamsheen glasses like boy bait, partial to pink, and a few more. They had Liberty of London lipglasses in Frankly Fresh, Perennial High Style, and the really dark one. Also had flurry of fun and a few other To the beach lipglasses. They also had a few of those lip pen stain things in darker colors. And both of the TLCs from Warm & Cozy.

Blushes: Instant Chic, Personal Style, Prim & Proper (LOL), Dirty Plum (LOL), Dollymix, and a few others. They had some of the In the Groove blushes as well. The only one I remember is the one with the bright pink & lavender.

Also had a few greasepaint sticks: V, Slick Black, & brown now and feline and the blue kohl power from Love Lace.

No MSFs or beauty powders from Liberty of London.

They also had all of the mineralize eye shadows from in the groove.

That is all that I can think of for now but if I remember anything I will be sure to add it.
smiles.gif

pleomorphic

I'm not nearly as good as remembering as coachkitten, but I'll try! I need to just start writing things down.
So yesterday they had (sorry, I don't remember a lot of the names)

About 5-6 Greasepaint sticks: Dirty, black, purple, blue, green
Three ES from Liberty of London
About three Superglasses
All three lipglasses from To the Beach
To the Beach bag
Pigments: New jars- Pink Opal, Vanilla, Teal, Rich Life, Universal Mix, Later. Old jars - Fuchsia glitter, Reflects Rust, Mutiny, EDIT: I meant Spiritualized, not Antique Green
Impassioned Solar Bits
Shadesticks: Lemon Chiffon, Red Velvet
Those blushes that look like flowers-two of them
Traincase (not the rolling one)
Charged water
Naked Honey- either the body wash or the hand cream. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and didn't inspect it. It was in a tube.
A bunch of holiday sets from years previous

Bobbie Brown:
Copper Diamond SB
Bright Eyes Palette
Glitter lipglosses, singles and sets of three
Croc pattern MU tote

xmichelle

It's not fair how other CCO gets way better stuff than this one. Thanks to all for posting this. It's really helpful.