Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

Diva6833

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half N Half
Well I don't know what the PRO discount is, but I think the CCO prices are around 30% off.

Pro cards are about 40% off, so i guess unless i find a limited item at the CCO i should just shop from my pro store. thanks
smiles.gif

meToo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva6833
Pro cards are about 40% off, so i guess unless i find a limited item at the CCO i should just shop from my pro store. thanks
smiles.gif

you'll save money with your pro discount and you'll also get a fresher product.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotums
I should be coming up this weekend. Has anyone been lately? I'm so excited!

I went last Tuesday and it was there wasn't much to chose from. Hopefully they got in a new shipment. I might head up there this week so I will update when I get back.

psychotums

I am heading to the CCO tomorrow, so I shall come back with full report sometime this weekend. I'll try to remember what I see for you all. I haven't called them, I figure if I'm going anyway I might as well be surprised
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotums
I am heading to the CCO tomorrow, so I shall come back with full report sometime this weekend. I'll try to remember what I see for you all. I haven't called them, I figure if I'm going anyway I might as well be surprised
greengrin.gif

Sorry I didn't update earlier this week. I ended up not going. I can't wait to hear what you find though!
smiles.gif
Keep us posted.

Diva6833

Hey guys!

Im heading to the outlet store tmrw from Vancouver, I'll try my best to update you guys (although im not very familiar with product names) but im a tad bit familiar with the collections. Also, does anyone know if or where I could find Red Cherry lashes? We dont have that here in Vancouver, I know they sell them in the states, so if you guys could help i'd appreciate it
smiles.gif

Thanks!!

psychotums

Alright! So I went there yesterday and here's what I bought first of all:
Bobbi Brown Bridal Kit: lipgloss, nude eyeshadow, black smudgeproof mascara, black gel eyeliner, small eyeliner brush
Fafi Eyes 2 Quad
Cherry Blossom Lipglass
Rollickin' Paintpot
Vellum Eyeshadow
The double ended eyeliner from Heatherette (bright turquoise/black)

They had,
Bobbi Brown: Platinum Pink and Bronze Shimmerbricks, about 10 eye shadows, 2 powder blushes, 2 cream blushes, everal lipgloss sets, about 3 eyeshadow palettes, some skincare items, and some brushes

MAC: Dame Edna beauty powders, trios, lipsticks, and lipglass. There were several Smooth Harmony Heaterette Beauty Powders. Lipglassess and blushes from Style Warriors, several slimshines and a few mattene lipsticks (I recall 40's pink), a few other random lipsticks (mostly really super bright ones) and some other lipglasses and 2 lipgelees. Pigments: Kitchmas, Spiritualize, Mutiny, Reflects Rust, and a few others, I think a dark browny red one and a brighter orange one. They had MSFs in Porcelain Pink, Sunny By Nature, Cheeky Bronze, Medium Natural/Shimmer and maybe one more. They had a few natural looking loose powders and concealer sticks. They had charged water and the Naked Honey hand cream. They had a few random eyeliners, I remember Hyacinth and the one that I bought, a few glitter eyeliners and the brightly coloured liquid eyeliners. They had the Hello Kitty quads, Tempting and Shadowy Lady (I think!) quads from Cult of Cherry and of course the Fafi Eyes 2. They had paintpots in Quite Natural, Rollickin', and Greenstroke. They had a few eyeshadow palettes, I think they were Nordies exclusives? They had a sort of bright patent leather looking cases in purple and green. Single eyeshadows I remember Post Haste, Aquavert, Vellum, Glamour Check!, and Dreammaker. They also had quite a few holiday brush sets, pigment sets, lipglass sets, as well as the lip kits (lipstick, liner, lipglass/dazzleglass). There were a few mineralized eyeshadow duos, but I didn't look to see which ones (I don't like them). There were a few random brushes as well, nothing great though.

I think that's everything. I had fun, even though they didn't have a ton of stuff that I wanted. I think it would be better if they had had stuff come in around the time of my visit, though. I did ask if everything was out in plain sight and they said yes, so there shouldn't have been anything hiding. I hope this was helpful to you all!

Ziya

Quote:
Hey guys!

Im heading to the outlet store tmrw from Vancouver, I'll try my best to update you guys (although im not very familiar with product names) but im a tad bit familiar with the collections. Also, does anyone know if or where I could find Red Cherry lashes? We dont have that here in Vancouver, I know they sell them in the states, so if you guys could help i'd appreciate it
smiles.gif

Thanks!!

Hey hun! I live in BC too! yay
greengrin.gif
I actually live in Surrey and I found a dollar store here that sells Red Cherry lashes. Only problem is I'm not sure if they're open still :S last time I went there was a year ago...I'll give you the location anyway in case you ever come out to Surrey, you can give it a shot. If I head out near there sometime soon, I'll update this space ok?
winkiss.gif

Its on King George hwy at 70 th avenue, I believe. I don't know the exact name of it but its across from the Newton Exchange bus loop (by the Newton Wave Pool) Gah! Sorry for the sucky directions..
nope.gif

avick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
greengrin.gif
I actually live in Surrey and I found a dollar store here that sells Red Cherry lashes. Only problem is I'm not sure if they're open still :S last time I went there was a year ago...I'll give you the location anyway in case you ever come out to Surrey, you can give it a shot. If I head out near there sometime soon, I'll update this space ok?
winkiss.gif

Its on King George hwy at 70 th avenue, I believe. I don't know the exact name of it but its across from the Newton Exchange bus loop (by the Newton Wave Pool) Gah! Sorry for the sucky directions..
nope.gif

do you remember the name of the dollar store? is it the one close to safeway?TIA

Diva6833

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
greengrin.gif
winkiss.gif

nope.gif

Thank u SO much darlin!!!! wow those lashes for a BUCK? thats crazy!! theyre such great lashes and i love how theyre affordable.. used to buy them online for 2.50, and they actually last a really long time.

Anyway, Im in north van but Im definitely going to check it out next time Im around that area, Thanks again!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by avick
do you remember the name of the dollar store? is it the one close to safeway?TIA

Safeway..? there's a huge superstore and a Save on Foods near there..
I don't remember the name. It's a couple stores down from this beauty salon called ZEEBA. The salon's address is 7388 137 Street.
Hahaha sorry! hope that helps..

Quote:
Thank u SO much darlin!!!! wow those lashes for a BUCK? thats crazy!! theyre such great lashes and i love how theyre affordable.. used to buy them online for 2.50, and they actually last a really long time.

Anyway, Im in north van but Im definitely going to check it out next time Im around that area, Thanks again!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Unfortunately, I think the lashes are 2-3 bucks each
ssad.gif
lol but the quality is like Ardell's with more variety of sizes and styles. I'm wondering if that store CLOSED!
angry.gif
I've been trying to google it and its not coming up..:S wondering whats going on...I'll try to head there sometime soon..just super swamped with exams right now. Hope they're open...they also carry the largest Jordana display I've ever seen lol. I see lots of good reviews on that line on MUA.
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

I went to the CCO on Tuesday and it was so picked over and sad looking! They said that they just made a new order so a shipment should come in 2 weeks or so.
smiles.gif

Cinci

I'm on Vacation in Vancouver and took a drive to Seattle to do some cross border shopping yesterday... This is what I remember seeing at the CCO:

Mutiny Pigment
Circa Plum Pigment
Antique Green Pigment
Naked Pigment
Mega Rich Pigment
Copper Sparkle Pigment
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Rust
Ego Eyeshadow
Dreammaker Eyeshadow
A bunch of other eyeshadows I didnt look at the name of
Metal X Cream Eyeshadows
Rollickin Paint Pot
Delf Paint Pot
Flammable Paint
Artjam Paint

From 2009's Magic, Mirth, and Mischief!:
Naughty Noir Eye Bag (Shimmertime Pigment, BlackTrack Fluidline, 209se & Mascara)
Alakazam! Eye Bag (Melon Pigment, Rich Ground Fluidline, 209se & Mascara)
"Put A Spell On You" Lipbag (Dream Lipstick, Baby Sparks Dazzleglass, Dervish Lipliner)
Morning, Noon, & Knight Everything Eye Brush Set(194SE, 204SE, 224SE, 266SE, 275SE)
Wave of a Wand Sweep and Define Brush Set (129SE, 190SE, 212SE, 227SE, 275SE)
(They may have had the 3rd brush set but I didnt really look too closely)
Haute High Jinks Mini Pigments/Glitter (Jardin Aires, Rushmetal, Copperized, Museum Bronze, Relects Gold)
Sexpot Mini Pigments/Glitter (Naked, Sunnydaze, Chocolate Brown, Dark Soul, Reflects Antique Gold)
Fun In the Sun Mineralize Kit (Shimpagne MSF, Nuance Mineralize Blush, Play on Plums MES, 181SE)

Holiday 2008 (Red Se Said)
5 Warm Pigments/Glitter (Gold Dusk, Gold Mode, Melon, Gold Stroke, Reflects Antique)
A Lipbag or two
A couple of Brushbags

Graphic Gardens:
Summer Crop Lip Bag (Summer Crop Lipglass; Semi-Annual and Garden Bed Lipsticks)

Sun Tints (Yellow, Peach, Purple, Baby Pink ones)
A few TLC's
A few of the Dazzledazzleglasses
2 Dazzleglass Cremes
Sunsonic Lipstick
Front Lit Lipstick
Sweet THing Lipstick
Bubbles Lipstick
A bunch more lipsticks that I didnt look at the names of
5 or so Pro Longwear Lustres
Prep Prime Lip Refinisher

A Metal Traincase
The Matt Murphy Soft Traincase (The one thats about 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, 6 inches deep)

#165 Brush
#169 Brush
#183 Brush
#185 Brush
#192 Brush

Face & Body Foundation in N5 and one other color.. Possibly N7?
A few Mineralize Foundations
Some Dame Edna Stuff
A Hello Kitty Pallette (The one with the bright pink e/s)
6 or so othe random quads

coachkitten

Wow they got some new stuff since this week!! I was told by the lady it would be a few weeks. Thanks for the update Cinci! I am going to head up there tomorrow.

Ziya

OMG your post just made me drool! thank you so much, I've been dying for those pigment sets!! Gah.. now I have to get my passport made asap..
ssad.gif

mern

omg.. so jealous. I wish canada had cco's... ill be driving from fort mcmurray alberta to vancouver island and really would like to detour through seattle. unfortunately i will have my dog with me and i dont think they'll let me cross with a pitbull.

pleomorphic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mern
i dont think they'll let me cross with a pitbull.

What do you mean? I've crossed back and forth with my pitty many times.

coachkitten

Hi all! Today when I was at the CCO I saw:

Eye Shadows: Blanc Type, Prussian, Aquavert, One-off, Fashion, Vellum, Newly Minted, Post Haste, Dreammaker, Violet Trance, Haunting and a few others.

Mineralize Eye Shadows: Danger Zone, Inter-view, Midnight Madness, and about 6 others

Paint Pots: Greenstroke & Rollickin

Lipsticks: Trimming Talk, Sweet Thing, Front Lit, and about 20 others. They also had quite a few mattenes including long stem rose.

Dazzleglasses: Goldyrocks, Eurobeat, Stop Look!, and two others.

They also had all of the quads from the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection.

Same pigments and glitters that they have had.