Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

kiss

Ive been there like a week ago, I saw:

Impassioned Solar Bits
Liberty of London Bough Grey, Prim & Proper, the pink shadow
Pigments in Spiritulize in old jar, Tan, Golden Olive in new jars, some glitter
To The Beach Cream Bronzers
Rose Romance Summer Rose powder
Lots of great lipglosses such as the holiday pink set, Flurry of Fun, Nico, Almondine, Loving touch from Rose Romance
Sugarsweet lipglosses, 3 To the beach lipglosses
Not much selection of lipsticks but they had Sunsonic lipstick and some dark tendertone

That's all I can think of right now.
I was very excited, IT being my first time at a CCO.

pleomorphic

Yesterday it was slim pickings.

BB Copper Diamond SB

MAC:
Flurry of Fun lipglass
Liberated, Style Warrior, Gold Rebel lipglasses
Vibrant Grape ES
Give Me Liberty of London, Bough Grey, Free To Be ES
Some sort of boxed set I didn't look at too closely-I'd never seen it before.
OJ glitter Fuchsia
OJ pigments Mutiny, Spiritualize
NJ pigments Later, If It Sparkles, Dark Soul
a couple Shadesticks

I went to this CCO when I visited Seattle for my 28th birthday. I was visiting friends in BC and we decided to do a Seattle day for my bday. This location was pretty good :)

Cupquake03

I was up there this morning, I would say they had about 15-20 different pigments (off the top of my head, antique green, partylicious, spiritualize, mauvement, teal.. there were many more I just cant remember them all.) They must have had at least 25-30 eyeshadows including 2 venomous villains ones, several blushes and a couple bronzers. Lots of lipstick including a viva glam one (iv i think.) Several gift sets as well. Hope that helps...

Cupquake03

I think there was only one pigment in an old jar, I don't remember which one it was. Oh and they had the tartan tale thrillseekers mini pigment sets. Forgot to mention that.

Tourist

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.I'm a tourist and I'm in B.C to visit my family. I was wondering is there anyone going to Seattle premium outlet next Wednesday(6 April)?I wanted to buy gifts(from coach outlet) for my friends and relatives back home but I heard that they limit 5 bags per customer? Is that true?I need to buy more than 5 bags and was wondering is there anybody doing to the premium outlet next Wednesday where u can help me to buy some bags? I'm traveling alone and I need some help.. Thanks!

psychotums

I'm skipping across the border at the end of the month for a visit. Anyone have any recent updates on their MAC and BB selection? That would be awesome :)

@pleomorphic....when I went there for my birthday, that was almost three years ago, so I would hope that the stock selection has changed since then :)

psychotums

Just wondering if anyone's swung by recently? If I were to call, do they give out information about their shipments? Like when they last received and when they will be receiving again?

I'll try and update what I see after my trip there.

macosophy

I'm finally going to go to this CCO for the first time this weekend!! I'm excited but I don't want to expect too much. Anybody been recently who can tell us what they've seen?

Cupquake03

I was there again last week. I don't think there is really anything new that hasn't already been mentioned above... but if it is your first time going I am sure you will be able to find something! :)

macosophy

I was very disappointed and didn't end up getting anything! The store is tiny and the MAC selection was small. I don't even remember what I've seen.

Cupquake03

I might head up there today, against my better judgement. It's probably not worth the gas to drive up there, as usual. I just keep hoping I'll get lucky.... lol
Maybe today is the day! I will report my findings. :)