• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

TUT of MIDNIGHT ROSE look =)

hyperRealGurl

such a lovely tut
smiles.gif

ch33tah

very well done. i had to do a double take when i looked at how your eyes look w/ out make up, compared to the end resulet. you must really have to curl your lashes to get them to open up your eyes. i've noticed most asian women have eyelashes that almost bend down over the eye. those false lashes do a great job of opening your eye up and making them look very bright and beautiful. well done.

jenii

I don't have most of these colors, but I think I'll try seeing if I've got similar ones and do this anyway!! It looks so good!

d_copper

It is like magic how you can create some many different looks and it suits you every single time.

This one is gorgeous as usual and thank you for taking so many photos. Definitely helps in trying to replicate the look!