• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

TUT of MIDNIGHT ROSE look =)

arabian girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
you look perfect!!!! more tuts please!!

i agree.....
clap.gif

ViV04

lol wow my eyes look soooo much like yours on the first pic<3 nice job very pretty!!

evie42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViV04
lol wow my eyes look soooo much like yours on the first pic<3 nice job very pretty!!

haha my eyes look like hers too, I always look for her tuts
smiles.gif

LaChinita

Love ur color choices and that pic of the tutorial request is so creative!!! I do wish u'd do a tut of that look!

And ur skin looks so smooth!
smiles.gif

sweet

I love this look you created! Btw, the lipstick you are using is called Dior Addict Ultra Shine 330 in Ultra-Naturel/Shiniest Nude? It seems like a nude beige color but its pinkish on your lips. Can I know how you achieve the pinkish shade? I been trying to match this lipcolor with one of my eye mu. Hope you can enlighten me. Thanks.