• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

TUT of MIDNIGHT ROSE look =)

Beautiful1

I Just Love How You Make Your Make~up Look So Easy!
encore.gif

miss-lilly

Great tutorial! Thank you so much, I'll definitely give it a try!!!
BTW your english is not bad at all, I understood everything perfectly!

cha_reeza

your false eyelashes doesnt seem "fake" to you anymore! They look so natura. I guess it'll take heaps of practice to achieve that.

Nikkilici0us

you're a true inspiration to me.. and many people i'm sure. Your application is impeccable.. i'm telling you. i'd so totally hire you as a m/u artist if I owned a store!!!
clap.gif

Brianne333

I love the color combination on your eyes! It's unusual but looks refreshing and not too heavy. Lovely job!

jdepp_84

I love your tuts! I always wanted to get that MAC pink shadow but had no idea how to wear it cuz I thought it might be a tad to bright. But now im def going to pick it up, thanks!