• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner December 2007: Smokey Eye with a Twist!

QTAllStarGurl

Re: Smokey Eye with a Twist! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I love this color combo. You are such a cutie!!
pretty.gif

Did you get into the sorority of your choic?

oh no! i stopped pledging when i realized all the money I would be spending on my dues could be spent at MAC instead!!! lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewinter
OMG! Amazing!
Is there any "standard" Mac shadow that looks like the Gallant one?

The shadows that I know of that are similar to Gallant are Satellight Dreams, Parfait Amour (its a little lighter tho), and Violet Pigment is pretty close too....HTH!!!

Honey Flash

You have gorgeous eyes and I love the tutorial. Awesome job I'll have to give it a try.

By any chance are you wearing contact lenses? I'm hoping you are cuz I love the color.

VeXedPiNk

Wow!! You look gorgeous! I love how you can mix up the colours too... and I can totally sympathize with chocolate espresso bean hyperness. I try to not buy them because I can't make myself stop eating them when I do have them.

Thanks for the tut
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Flash
You have gorgeous eyes and I love the tutorial. Awesome job I'll have to give it a try.

By any chance are you wearing contact lenses? I'm hoping you are cuz I love the color.

Yes i am they're freshlook colorblends in grey...i luv them

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
Wow!! You look gorgeous! I love how you can mix up the colours too... and I can totally sympathize with chocolate espresso bean hyperness. I try to not buy them because I can't make myself stop eating them when I do have them.

Thanks for the tut
smiles.gif

ahh i kno i prolly wont buy them again for a few months...but they're sooo yummy!!! nd its funny b/c regular coffee doesnt make me hyper at all...but that stuff makes me crazy!!

glamdoll

absolutly gorgeous! I just bought sweet as cocoa and I love it!

PMBG83

va va voom woman! where were you going that night huh huh?!?!

Doowop

pretty look!! Easy to follow as well, I wanna try it when I go clubbing!!

PRETTYGIRL26

yahoo.gif
Hey Girl, this is hot, I love looks like this, those cheeks are sooooo rosey and it fits you....
th_DANCE.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMBG83
va va voom woman! where were you going that night huh huh?!?!

LMAO funny thing is i didn't go anywhere!!!hahah im a dork...i was supposed to go to a party but i didn't feel like it anymore..i didnt want to scare anyone with my hyper crazyness but i've worn this type of look to clubs b4...fun times lol

Thanks 4 your compliments luvlies!!
winkiss.gif