• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner December 2007: Smokey Eye with a Twist!

n_c

Re: Smokey Eye with a Twist! <3

Wonderful job on the tut! You look absolutely fab
smiles.gif

crazikiwi33

haha!!! u nd ur expresso beans!!!
I love your tut
the colors look so perfect on you
i love all your post
I will do this look 4 clubbing

woot woot
<3

lipshock

Um, hello new favourite!
smiles.gif

I love this look. I am going to replicate it!

Patricia

gorgeous!!! i also loved the way you's explained things, i cracked up few times LOL

What color are those contacts? Are they color fresh? I love the eyeshadow its beautiful! Great colors...

BRYNN013

WOW I love this but I am NW20 lmao so I doubt this one will look quite as good on me... You are absolutely stunning though!!

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Um, hello new favourite!
smiles.gif

I love this look. I am going to replicate it!

THANKS gurlie!!!...evrything you do is my favorite lmao!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkandiekcxx
What color are those contacts? Are they color fresh? I love the eyeshadow its beautiful! Great colors...

They are grey (even thought they look green at times) and the brand is freshlook...they are the most natural looking IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYNN013
WOW I love this but I am NW20 lmao so I doubt this one will look quite as good on me... You are absolutely stunning though!!

I've actually done a similar look on my friend who is around NW20 except instead of using black on the lid i used a grey (i used knight divine) and it looked really gorgeous on her but i used a different color on the inner corner to go with her outfit...so I think if you play around with it a little you couldd def. pull off this look!!!
yes.gif

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments!!!
winkiss.gif

breathless

you're soo gorgeous! thanks for sharing! i'll really have to try this out =] i'm excited! i just never would of thought, for some reason, to do my eyeshadow colors like that. lol.

tiffygirl8

Super Hot!! This look also works great with Nile from the Alexander McQueen Collection
th_thstars.gif

tiffygirl8

Super Hot!! This look also works great with Nile from the Alexander McQueen Collection
th_thstars.gif

tiffygirl8

th_thstars.gif

simplykat

Re: Tutorial Contest Winner - December 2007 - Smokey Eye with a Twist!

you look stunning!!! i love this look!

DominicanBarbie

Re: Tutorial Contest Winner - December 2007 - Smokey Eye with a Twist!

You are too cute! The makeup is bomb girlie I love it!!