• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner February 2007: ~LadyLocks~

~LadyLocks~

Re: ~Like a Virgin, TUT for the very first time!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Fabulous tutorial!
clap.gif
What lashes are those? I have to have them!

I forgot so I had to look it up lol. Their Ardell 109 I think but don't quote me. I have a few pairs so I like to keep them together in one container casue my train case is packed lol.

XsMom21

I still can't get over how wonderful this look is... You're very talented, and the combo of colors is just wonderful.

ginger9

This is wonderful, you are so talented. Very thorough and informative tutorial, thanks for taking the time to do it
smiles.gif

natalie75

Thank you for taking the time to do such a GREAT tutorial!!
clap.gif

What is the "Crease Brush" you use?

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Thank you for taking the time to do such a GREAT tutorial!!
clap.gif

What is the "Crease Brush" you use?

Umm...I got it from Sephora, it's similar to MAC's 219.

user79

Congratulations to Specktra member ~LadyLocks~ for winning our very first tutorial contest!!! Your votes decided she was the winner for this month. ~LadyLocks~ will receive the prize of a $25 gift certificate to an online e-retailer, and a 4 month upgrade to a Premium Member subscription to Specktra.net.

Thank you so much, ~LadyLocks~, for your tutorial, and to all who participated. You have all made our first tutorial contest a huge success!

We hope for another great turn-out to next month's contest! So get ready for another round...
cheerleader.gif