• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner February 2007: ~LadyLocks~

~LadyLocks~

Re: ~Like a Virgin~ February 2007 Tutorial Contest Winner

OMG...thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! I wasn't even aware of the contest while making the tutorial, I found out right before I was ready to post and what do you know, I ended up winning.

Thanks to everyone who has supported my work from the beginning, your sweet comments and encouragement is truly what keeps me going and striving to get better. Aww...I love you guys :loveya:

~LadyLocks~

OMG...thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! I wasn't even aware of the contest while making the tutorial, I found out right before I was ready to post and what do you know, I ended up winning.

Thanks to everyone who has supported my work from the beginning and boy have I come a long way! Your sweet comments and encouragement is truly what keeps me going and striving to get better. Aww...I love you guys :loveya:

Kels823

Congrats!!!
greengrin.gif

lethaldesign

OMG probably one of the best tutorials I've ever seen
smiles.gif
Great job, great look! I love how you went into detail about how you do the wing with the liner because I can never do it... but I've never tried how you showed, so I'm going to practice that way from now because it seems so much easier!

Thanks!