• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner January 2008 - Requested "Girls Night Out" Tutorial!

PMBG83

Re: Requested "Girls Night Out" Tutorial!

Damn woman youre natural cheekbones are insane.......without contouring! You really dont even need to contour. Love the look by the way.

hrdruian

thanks so much for this. its a great, classic look. you did an awesome job!

DevinGirl

You are just beautiful! I love the way you apply your blush - I'll have to study your technique!

Misshappy1

Very beautiful! You have really nice bone structure ( even without contouring) Nice job!!

black_crx

very pretty!! love your skin make up.. it looks so flawless!

kattybadatty

Please Vote For Me In The Tutorial Contest! Being My First Fotd/tutorial, I'd Love To Win A Prize! Thanks In Advance For The Supprt And Compliments!
smiles.gif

glam8babe

i must say i LOVE your tutorials.. i cant wait to see more
smiles.gif

i would love to see you do a look with pink eyeshadow colours like barbie and a neutral lip

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i must say i LOVE your tutorials.. i cant wait to see more
smiles.gif

i would love to see you do a look with pink eyeshadow colours like barbie and a neutral lip

Great idea! I need more ideas of what to do... that's a good one! I definitely will do it asap!
smiles.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts