• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner January 2008 - Requested "Girls Night Out" Tutorial!

PRETTYGIRL26

Re: Requested "Girls Night Out" Tutorial!

Holy Cow, that's hot, I love this look it can work for day or night, great tut thanks

PRETTYGIRL26

cutey.gif
Holy Cow, that's hot, I love this look it can work for day or night, great tut thanks

cab_1789

great tutorial..youre so gorgeous but can i suggest adjusting the flash on your camera so you dont look so bright..the light loses the makeup

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab_1789
great tutorial..youre so gorgeous but can i suggest adjusting the flash on your camera so you dont look so bright..the light loses the makeup

yes yes, i have gotten a new camera. the last one could not really adjust the flash as well as i wanted. it kinda was either on or off. lol
thmbdn.gif
but I'm using a much better piece of equipment now, so look for better tuts!

Latest posts