• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner July 2007: Bluish-Silver Tutorial

NicksWifey

Congrats Steph!!!
smiles.gif

Moxy

OMG stephie you look awesome, a total princess
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
!!! Wow you've got some skill girl! I'm gald you've won, you did a terrific job x x x

stephie06

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
you go girl! love your tutorial & FOTD's. they rock. you know what i'd really like to see too?? a picture of what's in your traincase or your makeup collection
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

i'll be doing that soon for sure
smiles.gif
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
OMG stephie you look awesome, a total princess
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
!!! Wow you've got some skill girl! I'm gald you've won, you did a terrific job x x x

thank you dear!

and thanks to everyone else as well especially those of you who voted <3 i'll definitely be returning the favor!

doniad101

Thank you so much for doing this tutorial. I just bought a palette of different color blues and I have a couple of blue like pigments and I just dont use them so this tutorial has got me in the mood for some blue, lol. Thanks again! Great tutorial. The pics are excellent!

Karyn

I love the look and I love the tutorial! This is the clearest tutorial I could imagine! I love the picture where you show by color where to put each color! Please please please--do another!
clap.gif

Karyn

stephie06

thanks so much ladies... i'm so happy to hear that i could help someone!

karyn, i will definitely be doing another sometime... maybe a video tut this time though since it seems way easier than the picture tut i did!!!

dheedhee

stephie06, i love to see your tutorial.. it's really helpful... you look so pretty... i saw your tutorial as well at asianblogbeauty.. hehehehehehe.. love it.. love all your MAC collections
greengrin.gif

stephie06

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss elizatron
omigosh great tut! u r soooo pwetty
cheerleader.gif
what nationality are you?

i'm filipino! thanks girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheedhee
stephie06, i love to see your tutorial.. it's really helpful... you look so pretty... i saw your tutorial as well at asianblogbeauty.. hehehehehehe.. love it.. love all your MAC collections
greengrin.gif

ohhh, you're on abbb
smiles.gif
yay thank you!

dheedhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
ohhh, you're on abbb
smiles.gif
yay thank you!

yess.. i am on abb.. love that blog so muchhh... really helpfull.. especially your tutorial.. hehehehehehe
greengrin.gif

oddinary

This tutorial is lovely! I hope you don't mind me asking, but I looked at some of your other FOTDs and your skin always seems to be glowing! Do you apply your face products, like your MSFs over your forehead, nose, etc to get that all over glow? Thanks
smiles.gif

stephie06

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
This tutorial is lovely! I hope you don't mind me asking, but I looked at some of your other FOTDs and your skin always seems to be glowing! Do you apply your face products, like your MSFs over your forehead, nose, etc to get that all over glow? Thanks
smiles.gif

that's totally alright! when i use both my lorac luminizer and mac select tints (mixed together) i apply it all over my face. the luminizer adds a subtle glow to my whole face... also when i use my msf's, iridescent powder, or beauty powder i apply it to my cheeks, temples, chin, bridge of nose and the top of my forehead.
winks.gif

oddinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
that's totally alright! when i use both my lorac luminizer and mac select tints (mixed together) i apply it all over my face. the luminizer adds a subtle glow to my whole face... also when i use my msf's, iridescent powder, or beauty powder i apply it to my cheeks, temples, chin, bridge of nose and the top of my forehead.
winks.gif

Thank you! I must try it
smiles.gif

apharo86

i can't believe this is your first tutorial!
you are amazing.
its no surprise you won. Congrats!

coachkitten

I am so in awe of your talent! There is no question why you won this month! You rock and are very beautiful!
smiles.gif