• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner July 2007: Bluish-Silver Tutorial

stephie06

thanks so much ladies
smiles.gif

aliciaz727

wow this looks awesome! I really like these colors on you! I have brownish/green eyes, and I never tried blue because I thought it might look weird with my eye color. But I am excited to try this because it looks amazing! I love your blending skills too!

stephie06

thanks ladies!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_of_MAC
nice!!! what camera did you use for the tut?

i used my Sony DSC-W70.

chazza

stephie, this is absolutely gorgeous! (i follow you from asianbeautyblog) i've never dared to try blue e/s cos i've heard it makes asian eyes look swollen, but i'm game for it now! also, otherworldly looks phenomenal on you. i really really regret passing on it... >_<

patricksmom

I love the way you boxed up all your colors on the lid in that one photo. That is such a huge help for people. Amazing look and not too complicated..Stunning