UD Book of Shadows - all versions

MrsRjizzle

Re: I want to mutilate my Book of Shadows

I have to admit even with the crazy packaging. the colors are amazing! And there are so many in the palette and NEW colors that you cant buy seperatly. Just wish there were some matte colors included.

Panamenanegra

Re: I want to mutilate my Book of Shadows

I love Butterflies so I really wanted the book for display purposes but honestly I havent even touched that palette once. I showed it in a video and didnt swatch it because I had a cold and didnt want to touch the shadows. Since then I never remember that I have it and the colors look so pretty. I'm not down for the depotting and putting in a cd case. That freaks me out. I wish I could depot them like the regular UD shadows because I already started a MAC palette with those. This is so frustrating.
ssad.gif

sandrrra

Hello! I just wanted to let you all know that ulta is now selling UD's book of shadows if anyone is interested!
greengrin.gif
!!

Tinkerbell4726

Re: book of shadows at ulta...

I love my book of shadows. This was my first purchase when I ventured into the world of high end makeup. I do enjoy the colors, nice pigmentation and I even posted a fotd tonight using some of the shades. The only complaints I have are the packaging. Very big and bulky and not neccesary. No highlighter eyeshadow and the closest to that is midnight cowboy and while I love the color the fallout is unbelievable and only suitable to me if I'm going to the bar.

It is a good deal tho for 16 shadows and a mini primer potion. I suggest if your intrested in ud eyeshadows you should def look into this!

TexasBelle

Ah yes! I spotted this at Ulta online early last week and have already ordered it! (Hoping it will arrive tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest . . .)

Didn't find the Book of Shadows when I looked for it in an Ulta store, though (about 5 days ago), so I'm not sure if it's going to be available again in stores or not.

I'm already a huge fan of UD shadows, so I'm looking forward to having the colors that were released only for this palette - plus, I think the packaging looks gorgeous!

I have already experienced the chunky glitter fallout disaster caused by Midnight Cowboy, so I'll probably just leave that one alone and use the other 15 shades.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBelle
Ah yes! I spotted this at Ulta online early last week and have already ordered it! (Hoping it will arrive tomorrow, or Tuesday at the latest . . .)

Didn't find the Book of Shadows when I looked for it in an Ulta store, though (about 5 days ago), so I'm not sure if it's going to be available again in stores or not.

I'm already a huge fan of UD shadows, so I'm looking forward to having the colors that were released only for this palette - plus, I think the packaging looks gorgeous!

I have already experienced the chunky glitter fallout disaster caused by Midnight Cowboy, so I'll probably just leave that one alone and use the other 15 shades.

I work at ulta and they usually have products available online before they are in stores. Whatever store you shop at probably hasn't redone their Urban section yet or hadnt had it done when you were in ! It is in this weeks ad though so they should have it by now!

MrsRjizzle

This is such an amazing collection of shadows! Im glad they are spreading the love around with this kit! I swear... wasnt it a sephora exclusive originally? I love mine...

mslips

Oh yea I work at Ulta and saw the ad a few wks before it came out yesterday and i kept bugging my managers where the damn box that it had it in was so i could buy it right away!!! I had to wait tho but i bought it and will pos t alook i did with it later =) I love it, Absinthe is my fave color in it.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslips
Oh yea I work at Ulta and saw the ad a few wks before it came out yesterday and i kept bugging my managers where the damn box that it had it in was so i could buy it right away!!! I had to wait tho but i bought it and will pos t alook i did with it later =) I love it, Absinthe is my fave color in it.

How much did you pay for it with your discount?? I havent worked in like 2 weeks since Im having a baby, but I think I need to go in and buy it!
yahoo.gif

Nicala

Ooh. I'm so happy its at ulta. Its a long drive but my mom is gonna get me it for my 3rd quarter grades
greengrin.gif
3 weeks! Wooooooo!

hawaii02

I finally saw this book of shadows last night. It's very tempting because the only UD shadow I have out of the collection is Underground.

TexasBelle

^^^ This is completely a worthwhile investment, in my opinion. My BOS palette arrived a few days ago, and I've been trying different looks every day. I love the shadows in this palette, especially the ones that are only available in the BOS, such as Absinthe. Only a few contain glitter, and the only one of the bunch that gives me any fallout problems is Midnight Cowboy. I give the other 15 shades a big thumbs up.

pmjc69

I was searching EVERYWHERE for this last year. i'm glad they brought it back, but at the same time, i've also got the deluxe and ammo palette awhile ago since i couldn't get my hands on this one.

Do I need this if i already have the other two palette? HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmjc69
I was searching EVERYWHERE for this last year. i'm glad they brought it back, but at the same time, i've also got the deluxe and ammo palette awhile ago since i couldn't get my hands on this one.

Do I need this if i already have the other two palette? HELP!!!

I have the deluxe palette and just bought the book of shadows... there aren't any repeats. I'm not sure about the ammo palette though. HTH!

AmandDUR

i have the deluxe, ammo, and the book of shadows and love them all. hate the book of shadows packaging though.

MissResha

i may buy the ammo, but are there any repeats with BOS and Deluxe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i may buy the ammo, but are there any repeats with BOS and Deluxe?

Nope
winks.gif