UD Book of Shadows - all versions

KittyKosmetics

Re: book of shadows at ulta...

I'm picking up my BoS this weekend. I have a 20% off total purchase coupon I've been waiting to use
greengrin.gif

Kelly78

I LOVE my book of shadows. It's amazing, and you can't beat the price.

kabuki_KILLER

I really like these shadows and I think it'll last a long time. I just don't like how there are so many neutral and bronzy shades. I'd prefer a palette with less baked-looking stuff, but I guess that's popular with the general population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Do you like Absinthe better than say, Grafitti??

I definitely like Absinthe better than Graffiti. For some reason, I feel it's a more crisp and toxic green. Plus, the name is better too.
th_LMAO.gif

mizcandula

I didn't know as much about makeup as I now know thanks to this site
smiles.gif
Of course, it seems I have learned about the UD Book of Shadows too late and now I can't find it anywhere!
angry.gif
Does anyone know of a place that still sells it? Thanks!

LeeleeBell

Re: Can't find Book of Shadows!

Do you have a Sephora near you? I know they aren't available online but I
saw them in person this past weekend at Sephora, and Ulta I believe. If you
have checked, and need me to do a cp, I can try and do that for ya.

mizcandula

I'm actually at Sephora right now lol.. waiting for the brow studio. I think I'm going to buy the Ammo Shadow box for now. I looked at the others, but it seems like Ammo had the most colors I would be interested in. I am very indecisive. I was in front of the Urban Decay stand for 20 minutes. I'm still undecided hahaha

mizcandula

So I settled on the Ammo box and I also ended up getting 2 separate e/s Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and S&M. I also got the skyscraper mascara after seeing what it looked like on a lady a MA was putting it on. I swear it feels like Xmas when I go to Sephora.
th_DANCE.gif

amelia370

Thanks for the recommendations, I will be going to ulta and sephora tomorrow, I need book of shadows!

mizcandula

I checked there too but it looks like they are not selling it anymore. The only place I had seen it was on Ebay but, for double the price, I decided to skip it for now. I hear it's going to be reissued for the holiday season so I guess I'll wait.
On another note, I saw the Deluxe shadow box and I'm thinking of getting that one next. I was always into darker colors, but the vivid colors in this palette are so cool, I might have to make a change
shockt.gif
haha

amelia370

So I went to Sephora, they said they have been sold out since the holidays.

Then I went to ulta, and they have it! There was at least 10+ on the shelf also! Thanks for the recommendation, I have been contemplating buying off ebay!

(this was in sacramento, ca, for reference)

mizcandula

I just went on urbandecay.com, just for the heck of it, even though it was out of stock every time I looked for it before. But! Today it was in stock! And I got one yay! So for anyone looking for it, it's in stock on Urban Decay's site
th_DANCE.gif

luvleighlsr

These are back on-line now! Hurry before they run out. Its such a great deal for all the colors you get and there so pigmented. The packaging is cute but isn't functional. But the colors are beautiful.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvleighlsr
These are back on-line now! Hurry before they run out. Its such a great deal for all the colors you get and there so pigmented. The packaging is cute but isn't functional. But the colors are beautiful.

on what site?

jenntoz

Book of Shadows Volume 2 is now available!

The BoS 2 is available for purchase now on urbandecay.com. It won't be available anywhere else for at least a month supposedly & I believe this is a limited pre-release, so you might need to hurry if you want one!
colors...
NEW/exclusive shades: AC/DC (deep eggplant shimmer), Nylon (champagne sparkler), Mushroom (taupey-gunmetal), Sphynx (pink sparkle/shimmer), Jinx (bright blue shimmer), Homegrown (bright green shimmer), Misdemeanor (deep teal sparkle), and Perversion (matte black).

Existing/best-selling shades: Sellout, Gunmetal, Ecstasy, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Twice Baked, Half Baked, Flipside and YDK.

Book Of Shadows Vol. 2 - Makeup Palette - Urbandecay.com
327.jpg

LMD84

Re: Book of Shadows Volume 2 is now available!

that looks pretty cool! when it comes over to the uk i will most likley buy it
smiles.gif
great it comes with liners!