Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III (Fall 2010)

marajode

I wish so much that they would do that. I just never get out the big whomping palettes from UD. But my Naked one gets used all of the time. UD should take a cue from the insane success of Naked and incorporate that style in their future palettes.

I agree the box is a little bulky, they should make all there palettes look like the naked palette except have a different styles on the flaps , if it is a LE item haha.

Sass

I need to start using all of my eyeshadows and not just the ones from UD. I have been doing looks by taking color from three different palettes a day. I like the bulky books I have them on my vanity with cute book ends holding them up. Makes my table look cool. Ha!

marajode

Part of my problem is that I have to keep them put away. If I actually got organized enough so that there was room for them on my vanity, maybe they would have a chance!
I definitely am organized challenged.

I need to start using all of my eyeshadows and not just the ones from UD. I have been doing looks by taking color from three different palettes a day. I like the bulky books I have them on my vanity with cute book ends holding them up. Makes my table look cool. Ha!

Latest posts