Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III (Fall 2010)

0missjones

I got mine from Sephora today! Looking good
thmbup.gif

The packaging is so cute and I love all the colors.
I cant wait to start doing looks with them

bellaboomboom

I used mine this morning and did a look with Loaded and Bordello, zero liner and MAC Lap of Luxury gloss. It came out very pretty! I love this BOS.

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
i have both Bos I and II. do you guys think after using that III is unique enough to buy?

I sure do! I have ALL the book of shadows (the NYC will get here today!!
yahoo.gif
) and the Ammo and Naked Palettes. If that's all you have by them, yes go ahead and get it. There are only 5 repeats in it for me out of all I have. I never buy loose UD shadows so I can get them in their BOS!
smiles.gif
Hope this helps!

MAC.girl

Mine will be here tomorrow =] I'm so excited!!!! I am still confused as to why its STILL available at sephora.com when they sould out at UD in 15 minutes!

honybr

I was confused about that as well, but I'm wondering if they put a limit on how many you could order where UD let people order like 20 or something.

shimmergrass

macys near my house had it on display. they were pre-selling it for october.

i liked the eyeshadows, the new york icons popups were felt cheap and paperish.

dont know if i really want it!!

lilMAClady

I just got this in the mail!! I love it! Reviews and swatches on my blog! Just click at the bottom of my post!
smiles.gif
WOC Friendly

honybr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
I just got this in the mail!! I love it! Reviews and swatches on my blog! Just click at the bottom of my post!
smiles.gif
WOC Friendly

I just read your review on your blog - thanks! Mine is in the mail and after seeing this I'm ticked I didn't pay for express shipping.

honybr

I got mine in the mail yesterday! The packaging is killing me, but I love the shadows. I'm glad I got it from Sephora rather than UD because the samples made me even more happy.

Latest posts