Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III (Fall 2010)

kiss

I am not really feeling this BOS. I have BOS II and AIW which I love but never use. The only colors that look interesting to me in this one are Loaded and Rockstar and alot of the others I allready have so I don't really see a point.

Kragey

I keep feeling like I should buy this palette, but then I realize that there are only a few colors I don't have, and I read about how bulky it is, and my interest wanes.
ssad.gif
But I still regret not getting AIW, and I DO love my BOS II.

hawaii02

I got this palette a week or so ago. Bordello is my favorite in it so far..and Money is definitely a color I haven't worn before. Worth the money IMO.

Mygreatlove

So happy I was able to work out a swap for this BNIB!
greengrin.gif
So I should get in sometime this week. Bordello looks sooo
th_drool.gif

dxgirly

I got my palette in the mail yesterday. The colors are GORGEOUS! I did a full review on my blog. I think Kush and Haight are my favorite colors

nychick1384

I got this palette almost two weeks ago and I ablsolutely love it
party.gif
!!! I don't have any of the other BOS so I didn't have to worry about colors I already have. The colors are amazing, I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on one
eyelove.gif
!

Adnegveill35

I REALLY want to try this BOS but I'm afraid that I already have too many bright shimmer colors in collection (humid, freshwater, nocturnelle etc) as well as the coastal scents shimmer palette. Is it still worth getting? TIA!

JennsJewelz

Hmmmm.... I love my AIW, but I'm thinking I just don't have the money for this right now!
ssad.gif
I need to stop being a student pronto just so I can start getting paid more for my makeup hauls!!!

dxgirly

I REALLY want to try this BOS but I'm afraid that I already have too many bright shimmer colors in collection (humid, freshwater, nocturnelle etc) as well as the coastal scents shimmer palette. Is it still worth getting? TIA!

I can do swatch comparisons with humid and nocturnelle tomorrow if you'd like. I don't think I own freshwater though

dxgirly

Ack sorry for the late response! I forgot to check back to this thread!!

Here's some comparisons for you (used dry over UDPP):

In my opinion, they're different enough to warrant the purchase.
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I finally got my BOS3 and I love it! The lights are beautiful, but I find the box a little bulky. The e/s colours are gorgeous, especially the two columns at the right.

tokidokibaybee

I finally got my BOS3 and I love it! The lights are beautiful, but I find the box a little bulky. The e/s colours are gorgeous, especially the two columns at the right.

I agree the box is a little bulky, they should make all there palettes look like the naked palette except have a different styles on the flaps , if it is a LE item haha.

Latest posts