Urban Decay Eyeshadow Must Haves!

thejadedstar

I just recently got two UD eyeshadows in swaps, and I love them! I have Uzi and SWF and they're nothing like any MAC that I currently own.

Eemaan

chopper
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

I LOVE midnight cowgirl!
i use it for almost everything!
Also, lately ive loved mildew blended w/ acid rain! It looks great!
And another favorite is crash and grifter. The only problem with grifter is that it is PACKED with glitter, so you gotta be really careful.
i have alot lol. but what can isay, UD is my favorite brand!
Grind is cool too if yuio need a nice whiteish color :]

mspixieears

A member just informed us in this thread
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44108

that UD have discontinued a few of their fantabulous eyeshadows. Why would they do this?! I'm still in shock over their lipsticks being gone, does anyone remember how good they were? I have Jezebel and I swear it's heavenly. Hot, glamorous 50s red, creamy and matte, and long-lasting.

I know this is supposed to be about their e/s mainly, but why do they discontinue so much in the one go?!?!

Wontpayretail23

I can't do the glitter ones they have because of all the fall out. But these are the ones I do have and kept.

Snow (discontinued),
X,
Half Baked,
Rust,
Blunt.

MizMac

I love all of the deluxe ones, the color payoff is soooooo amazing. Esp if used over udpp. I also love Midnight cowboy rides again, chains, all of the "baked" shadows, Mary Jane, and Vert. I pretty much love all of them!!!!

MACtastic

Sin is a definite must-have for me. Its the perfect neutral pinky-champagne color..great as a highlight for your brow bone or an all over lid color when you don't want to wear too much makeup. I'm big on green shadows too, and Acid Rain is my fav for that.

UD shadows have awesome staying power, I highly recommend them! Be sure to pick up the Primer Potion as well!

macluver

I just got that Skull eyeshadow palette and I looooove Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Twice Baked. So pretty!

ViVaMac

My favorite is X, perfect neutral/glow for me. But i've a lot of UD (my last love : honey in deluxe, perfect old gold).

I have a question : a makeup artist MAC recommand for me a quad : swimming, jest, sketch and honeylust but are these colors are similar to a Urban Decay color ? Thank you.

I have not a store MAC or Urban Decay for looking by myself, i go to Paris soon for my (futur) makeup ^^

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViVaMac
My favorite is X, perfect neutral/glow for me. But i've a lot of UD (my last love : honey in deluxe, perfect old gold).

I have a question : a makeup artist MAC recommand for me a quad : swimming, jest, sketch and honeylust but are these colors are similar to a Urban Decay color ? Thank you.

I have not a store MAC or Urban Decay for looking by myself, i go to Paris soon for my (futur) makeup ^^

these are the closest comparisons i can think of..
swimming = ud vert
jest = ud sin
sketch = gash..maybe
honeylust = half baked

ViVaMac

Thank you a lot Tracie
smiles.gif

I buy only Sketch "dans ce cas" ("in case" i think so)

( yes, my english is beurk ^^)

ChrisChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
these are the closest comparisons i can think of..
swimming = ud vert
jest = ud sin
sketch = gash..maybe
honeylust = half baked

I would say that Gash is more similar to Cranberry...

ViVaMac

Thanks Chrischick ^^

I haven't gash or cranberry so i buy sketch (and gash ^^)

Merry Christmas
smiles.gif

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypodermic
Swimming is much more... Yellow green than Vert. Vert is a very emerald green.

I like Vert way better than swimming, though. My comparisons were just the closest colors I could think of, but I'd definitely choose vert over swimming, anyday.