Urban Decay Eyeshadow Must Haves!

iheartangE

I have TONS of UD (it's my favorite makeup line ever) and I really love Baked-it's a gorgeous metallic bronze that I've never really seen anything comparable to (looks great with Roach).

Also, I have their Deluxe shadow in Underground, I haven't really heard many people talk about it but I absolutely love it as a crease color or paired with black for a smokey eye-it's my favorite smokey eye color ever, as a matter of fact!

My favorite CRAZY UD colors are: Gash (LOVE!!!), Deluxe in Ransom (never seen anything else like it!), Deluxe Graffiti, and Deluxe Sting.

Random sidenote: my favorite shadow ever in history was Big Bang, but it's been discontinued (so sad!).

GlamYOURUs

I haven't tried the other shadows from UD but I do have all the deluxe shadows which are pigmented and I LOVEEE THEM!!!

CassidyLovesMAC

I love the new UD Deluxe Shadow in Graffiti! It's a bright green. Like a bright Kelly green and I really like it! I recommend it to you if you like using funky colors.
smiles.gif
It looks pretty blended in with a Copper or Silver!

Karen_B

I have the Urban Ammo pallette and I really like it, but for some reason I hardly ever reach for it! Maybe because it's hidden underneath a pile of other makeup paraphernilia... anyway, in that palette I love Smog, such a nice bronzey colour. Also Chopper is nice although it has a bit of glitter to it. Oil Slick is a great basic black.
I also have Twice Baked in a single pot, and that is the perfect brown!

All in all, I think UD eyeshadows are great quality!

miszjenny

i love the deluxe pallette. the colors are all great! they stay on all day and the colors look just as new when you put them on. it has 9 eyeshadows for only 36.00 USD.

sharkbytes

X is gorgeous! Especially paired with MAC Cranberry, or Coppering. It's definitely my fave UD, along with Gash, Crash, and Underground.

Briar

Vert is my favorite green eyeshadow ever, it is so velvety and rich. I love Roach and X for their versatility.

kitanaX

ud definately have some of the best eyeshadows on the market - not only in terms of quality, in their color selections as well!

uh_oh_disco

Honey is, imo, the best gold eyeshadow out there. I have the deluxe palette and that's the shade I use the most, though they all blend brilliantly. Urban Decay make brilliant metallics, though I'm not too fond of how pearly the majority of their brighter eyeshadows are.

Daphne69

YDK - I guess it is a taupe-y shimmer - is probably my all time fav and the one that gets the most use - it makes a great, soft, daytime "smokey" eye, smudged all around w/ a little dark brown liner underneath and lots of mascara.

Does anyone know if they still make "Roadstripe"? I heard it was like a holographic type white but my local beauty supply doesn't sell it.

jennafizzy

The Narcotic Matte eyeshadow is the most awesome thing ever. It is so pigmented, and rich, and has the kind of texture that the makeup forever matte shadows have. I wish they made more bright matte colors though.

I also own polyester bride, and it is really glittery and pretty, but the glitter gets everywhere, but I like glitter, so that's okay with me.

Kuuipo

I gave away or threw out several dozen UD shadows this year. No matter what is used as a base (I hate their base,btw,dry and dull...) the glitter falls out, and the shadow then lookslike a wash of dust. The packaging is cute, the colours look great for 2 hours, but they don't last your workday nor do they last mine!Their more premium colours are velvetier and not glittery, but their shades are still limited.