Urban Decay Vice 4?

Shars

T has swatches up for the Vice 4 and Spectrum palettes.

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-urban-decay-urban-spectrum-palette-photos-swatches

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-urban-decay-vice-4-palette-photos-swatches

I like both palettes, but I feel like the Vice will get more use. I like the warm neutral shades mixed in. Also I think the Spectrum palette is a little blue heavy. I would have liked to have seen more true greens in that one.
I only think the bottom swatched row of Vice 4 is unique to me and my stash. I also think Spectrum is rather blue heavy!

lumaday

T's swatches are really nice. The Spectrum palette is much too blue heavy for my tastes, and I already have half the colors from previous palettes. I am surprisingly interested in the new Vice, although I have the other 3....I'm loving the array of more neutral shades in it! I'm definitely going to check it out in the store.

beauteblogueur

I'm so tempted by VICE 4...but I have the first two and I barely ever use them. These bulky palettes take up too much room on my vanity so I just never end up getting them out.

Dominique33

I just wonder if the Vice 4 is the same as that "Spectrum" palette that everyone was posting on Instagram about a few days ago. I counted 20 swatches on Wende's arm, the Spectrum didn't seem to have that many. Makes me wonder if UD is gonna have another massive holiday collection like they did a few years ago with the eyeliners, face cases, and Vice palette. Last year's holiday was kinda meh.
No in fact there are 2 palettes : the Vice 4 and the beautiful Spectrum one . Both are worth the splurge UD Holiday collection is really pretty !

sungelly87

In anticipation of the new release of these palettes, I've been using my other VICE palettes. I have to say I love the colors in VICE 2 the most. I missed out on the Anniversary palette so I'm guess i'll have to get the Spectrum. Either way I'm sure I"ll pick both of these up during the Sephora F&F sale.

Kaidan

The Spectrum palette looks so beautiful!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
I definitely want that one even though I have the single shadow version of Evidence (I use that one a lot so even better to have a backup)! :D I really regret skipping Vice 3 and partially Vice 2, so it's a good thing that I like all of the colors on Vice 4 and plan on getting that one too along with the Spectrum palette. It wouldn't surprise me if T mentions Grip, Deadbeat, and Low as the duds judging by the sneak peak swatch.

Dominique33

In anticipation of the new release of these palettes, I've been using my other VICE palettes. I have to say I love the colors in VICE 2 the most. I missed out on the Anniversary palette so I'm guess i'll have to get the Spectrum. Either way I'm sure I"ll pick both of these up during the Sephora F&F sale. 
I agree the Spectrum is to die for and if you skipped the 15th anniversary one, you NEED the Spectrum for sure !

sullenxriot182

The Spectrum one looks so pretty, but I have the anniversary palette and I have a lot of those colors. So I think I'm just going to skip it and get the Vice 4. I have way too many palettes that don't get enough love as it is. I actually pulled the anniversary palette out the other day and was like WHY DON'T I USE THIS MORE??

CCKK

What I was told in my chat yesterday with UD, Vice 4 hits sometime tomorrow ( 9/12/15) for $60 at a store in California and on the UD website only. I was told during the chat that it is supposed to be featuring 20 new colors. She went on to say that she has heard nothing about the Spectrum palette being sold yet. I work tomorrow and hope before 9am the UD palette hits. I need this in my life

sullenxriot182

Vice 4 is on the site but showing "Out of Stock" for right now. I hope it didn't go on sale at midnight and I missed it lol. It's probably just there to tease us till tomorrow morning.

MaryJane

This is available on the UD site and available for sale now. I really had a hard time deciding whether to order or not. I have Vice 2 and 3 and really like them but I've got more eyeshadow than I will ever use in my lifetime. I did order it. There are colors I know I won't use but, even if I used 1/2 the shadows, it's still a great value at $6/shadow. Also, this is most likely my only holiday palette as I wasn't impressed by Too Faced Le Grand Palais on Sephora. You get a lot for the price but quite a few of the shadows look exactly the same as last year.

CCKK

I ordered it and can't wait! Shipping is free too. I can go to work complete now! Have a great and beautiful day
nanaparty.gif
th_thstars.gif

laurennnxox

I think I'm gonna skip this in favor of the new Spectrum palette. I don't think I should get both with all the holiday goodies coming up!
girlhaha.gif

Shars

I think I'm gonna skip this in favor of the new Spectrum palette. I don't think I should get both with all the holiday goodies coming up!
girlhaha.gif
I'm skipping in favour of the Spectrum as well and am waiting for either UD's or Sephora's 20% off sale lol. I may pick up this one at the Lancome factory store if it ends up there. I saw the Vice 3 at one in May for like half price. I don't know why I didn't pick it up then lol.

samanthadee1688

Thanks for this head's up! I thought that Spectrum was a UD exclusive. Am I confused and is Vice 4 the UD exclusive?
I heard Karen from makeup and beauty blog say its coming soon to Sephora and ulta. I think she may have mentioned Macy's as well. Do you all think it will sell out before the sale in November?

Twinkle_Twinkle

I heard Karen from makeup and beauty blog say its coming soon to Sephora and ulta. I think she may have mentioned Macy's as well. Do you all think it will sell out before the sale in November?
I think so (but who knows, it might not). You're basically talking about two months between now and then and the Vice palettes always go fast. Even with the Naked palettes (with the exception of Smokey) always go out of stock as soon as they are released and for a while at that, and those a permanent item.

Not only that but there seems to be a lot of buzz about the Spectrum palette. Personally I don't play around waiting for sales when it comes to [most] LE items. I leave the sales for restocking staples and trying new products and if there is a release really close to the sale dates I'll wait.