Urban Decay Vice 4?

BeautyFan55

Looks to be that way for now :/ Have to second [@]Shars[/@] -- after stalking and worrying it would sell out, I ended up buying Vice 3 when Sephora sent out their money off coupon in December. So three months after launch! Even then, it wasn't a mad rush. The display was entirely stocked. Of the two, I could see the Spectrum palette selling out way before Vice4. With that said, I want to say the 15th Anniversary palette launched in July and I picked mine up during the 20% off sale in Oct/Nov (first BI sale memories! :lol:). However the LE/IG game was nowhere near as crazy as it these days, so idk.
UD isn't releasing new collections every month so they can provide adequate stock for LE items. For them, even popular LE items can stay in stock for a few months while coveted MAC LE items can go in a few minutes or hours if you're lucky.

Audrey C

I feel like if you have the Anniversary palette, The vice 2 and the Vice 3 you don't need the Spectrum. Unless you are complete UD Collector.
I have Naked, Naked 3, Naked Smoky and Electric. I bought Spectrum today when I saw that it was back in stock. I love greens and teals. I don't buy a lot of coloured shadows since I mainly wear neutrals, but I think this will be a fun addition and will get used often enough to own it.

It was this or the new KVD palette, and I don't like the way the shadows are laid out in that one. I know that seems like a ridiculous reason not to like it. but I'm like linear arrangements without wasted space.

I haven't bought any makeup since Naked Smoky (not that I needed that either), so I'm fine with adding yet another palette. :)

lumaday

The Spectrum one looks so pretty, but I have the anniversary palette and I have a lot of those colors. So I think I'm just going to skip it and get the Vice 4. I have way too many palettes that don't get enough love as it is. I actually pulled the anniversary palette out the other day and was like WHY DON'T I USE THIS MORE??
I agree about the Anniversary Palette, I love it and I have to remind myself to use it. It's just the perfect mix of color and neutrals - really one of my favorite palettes they have put out!

BeautyBio

This is the 5th Vice Palette they've dropped. Whoever said that the colors do not look entirely unique...I agree. I've noticed that there are a few standouts that don't look like they've appeared in previous palettes (like the orange hue). Needless to say...I have Vice 1, 2, 3, and Ltd....I'll probably cop this one, just because. However, the Spectrum palette does look wonderful.

jlampley

I picked this up yesterday at Ulta. The colors are beautiful and well-pigmented. I'm thinking about picking up the Spectrum palette as well.

Shars

I don't think the Beauty.com sales ever include UD. BUT the UD F&F is next month?!?!?! Exciting!
They do include UD as well as NARS and many of the other brands! I always try to get my stuff there first before plunging into the Sephora VIB sale because they don't charge me tax!

Twinkle_Twinkle

They do include UD as well as NARS and many of the other brands! I always try to get my stuff there first before plunging into the Sephora VIB sale because they don't charge me tax!
Good to know! Where is this UD Sale?!?!?!?!?! I'm losing it! I just want to place an order already. Is it October yet???

Shars

Good to know! Where is this UD Sale?!?!?!?!?! I'm losing it! I just want to place an order already. Is it October yet???
Last year it started on the October 14th and the year before that, on October 8th so I'm guessing it'll be in that same time period lol.

stephshopaholic

87637465_image.jpeg
Used my vice 4 palette again tonight ignore my pastiness it's the flash I swear I don't look like a ghost lol

Audrey C

My Urban Spectrum palette arrived earlier this week. The colours are really nice but I hate the packaging. I'm going to take it back; I didn't swatch it, remove film or do anything beyond lifting the lid. I do wish it had a typical hinged cover; I can't stack it standing like the rest of my palettes so there's no room for it.

laurennnxox

My Urban Spectrum palette arrived earlier this week. The colours are really nice but I hate the packaging. I'm going to take it back; I didn't swatch it, remove film or do anything beyond lifting the lid. I do wish it had a typical hinged cover; I can't stack it standing like the rest of my palettes so there's no room for it.
I agree. I really dislike the packaging. It looks pretty but it's pretty impractical. I have to always remind myself to grab it securely because of how the top lifts off so easily. The shades are gorgeous though, so I likely won't return.