Urban Decay Vice 4?

samanthadee1688

I think so (but who knows, it might not). You're basically talking about two months between now and then and the Vice palettes always go fast. Even with the Naked palettes (with the exception of Smokey) always go out of stock as soon as they are released and for a while at that, and those a permanent item.  Not only that but there seems to be a lot of buzz about the Spectrum palette. Personally I don't play around waiting for sales when it comes to [most] LE items. I leave the sales for restocking staples and trying new products and if there is a release really close to the sale dates I'll wait. 
I always get the vice right away but I feel like last year I remember seeing people buying it during the sale..I could be wrong though. I ordered the spectrum this morning because of course I couldn't wait. Will probably (definitely) be getting the vice the moment I see it up on Sephora! I have no self control

Reneemelancon

Spectrum only has four or five new shades. All other shades are repromotes from previous palettes ! Vice four has all 20 new shades :)

DILLIGAF

Spectrum only has four or five new shades. All other shades are repromotes from previous palettes ! Vice four has all 20 new shades
smiles.gif
I feel like if you have the Anniversary palette, The vice 2 and the Vice 3 you don't need the Spectrum. Unless you are complete UD Collector.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I agree! And the shade west is from the Theodora palette too!!
I have West from the Theodora palette as well, but (once I return my single of Bordello) West and Evidence (Smoked palette) will be my only repeats in the palette. I figure if there are at least three shadows you really want in the palette then it's worth the price. I love Bordello and I've wanted Omen forever (and have almost purchased it so many times so I am really glad I waited). Throw in Voodoo and that's my three! Plus Deep End, Flashback and Madness will be nice to have. I wonder how Protest compares to Mildew...

DILLIGAF

I have West from the Theodora palette as well, but (once I return my single of Bordello) West and Evidence (Smoked palette) will be my only repeats in the palette. I figure if there are at least three shadows you really want in the palette then it's worth the price. I love Bordello and I've wanted Omen forever (and have almost purchased it so many times so I am really glad I waited). Throw in Voodoo and that's my three! Plus Deep End, Flashback and Madness will be nice to have. I wonder how Protest compares to Mildew...
Forgot about the Smoked Palette too. I need to do a UD Inventory

Shars

I feel like if you have the Anniversary palette, The vice 2 and the Vice 3 you don't need the Spectrum. Unless you are complete UD Collector.
Hmmm. I only have Vice 2 but a myriad of other random UD palettes. I feel like I'll wait until these pop up at the Lancome outlets. I saw Vice 3 there in May for half price. I'm still not sure why I didn't pick it up lol.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I doubt it will sell out before the sale. For the past 3 years, the Vice palette has always been available well into actual Christmas and sometimes the new year. Don't forget that Beauty.com stocks UD as well and usually launches products after Sephora. Their F&F 20% off is usually just before or just after Sephora's and they don't charge tax - well at least I've never been charged tax shipping to TX! UD will also have their F&F sale next month. Theirs is usually before Sephora's as well!

Hmmm. I only have Vice 2 but a myriad of other random UD palettes. I feel like I'll wait until these pop up at the Lancome outlets. I saw Vice 3 there in May for half price. I'm still not sure why I didn't pick it up lol.
I don't think the Beauty.com sales ever include UD. BUT the UD F&F is next month?!?!?! Exciting!

poodle649

I want this sooo bad, I keep looking at swatches and pix and just drooling. C-Note and Harlot and gorg! Just waiting on that discount so I can justify my purchase... lol

Addict4MAC

Hey girlz, Spectrum palette is available [COLOR=FF0000]only[/COLOR] for VIB and VIB Rouge??? 
I think so, I didn't sign in on the site so I wasn't able to add it to my cart. I'm a VIB. I'll try to login and add it to my cart. Edit: yep, was able to add once I signed in.

LavenderPearl

Hey girlz, Spectrum palette is available [COLOR=FF0000]only[/COLOR] for VIB and VIB Rouge??? 
Looks to be that way for now :/ Have to second [@]Shars[/@] -- after stalking and worrying it would sell out, I ended up buying Vice 3 when Sephora sent out their money off coupon in December. So three months after launch! Even then, it wasn't a mad rush. The display was entirely stocked. Of the two, I could see the Spectrum palette selling out way before Vice4. With that said, I want to say the 15th Anniversary palette launched in July and I picked mine up during the 20% off sale in Oct/Nov (first BI sale memories! :lol:). However the LE/IG game was nowhere near as crazy as it these days, so idk.