Video Games

xiahe

hello fellow female gamer =]

let's see, i play a variety of stuff...
* Wii -> currently playing zelda 64 and d/ling other virtual console games...i also want to get trauma center, i think it looks awesome (i'm also a nursing major, so maybe that's why?)
* PS3 -> nothing atm, i'm also waiting for metal gear solid 4!
* PS2 -> guitar hero 2 all the way lol.
* computer -> counterstrike, i had to uninstall it for now because it kept crashing my laptop...but i also play war rock (www.warrock.net) which is like counterstrike. my game name is influ3nza, and i'm terrible, but then again i'm also using a TOUCH PAD versus a mouse, and touch pads are TERRIBLE for gaming...

other stuff: super smash brothers (it's really big on campus here), the metroid series (super metroid [SNES] FTW!), mario 3 (probably one the best old skool games ever), zelda series (twilight princess was AWESOME, so was zelda 64), final fantasy series, kingdom hearts, fire emblem, mega man / mega man x series....that's all i can think of right now =]

xbeatofangelx

Ahhh I didn't know so many other people played WOW! I just kicked my habit a year ago... was a 60 shaman on draenor =]

kaliraksha

I played WoW like 2 years ago or whenever it first came out.. had a 60 warlock. I picked it up again like 3 weeks ago because of Burning Crusades and am a 64 Warlock again... it's my boyfriends and my 1 night a week cheap date night--- 13/month? can't beat it.

Other games I have some interest in and dabble- but nothing big. Played some Sims2, and Evil Genius and Super Smah Bro's. I <3 Nintendo.

Nene

I play the Final Fantasy series. Waited until midnight for XII haha. Used to be an addict to Gears of War (seriously I would either never show up or be 15 minutes late to my 10am class because I was up until 5 playing it) Love Prince of Persia! Basically I real big gaming nerd.

user79

My bf has an xbox360 and an older xboxb and lots of games, so I've played a few. I LOVED the entire Myst series, also Tomb Raider which I loved and can't wait for the new one to come out soonish, also played The Sims, Syberia, Amped (snowboarding) and a few other puzzle-story games which I can't remember the names of. I hate any kind of fighting games where the main object is just to kill other players, I find it super stressful.

medusalox

I loves me some video games! I play a lot of The Sims2 in my spare time. I also recently bought a Nintendo DS Lite, and yes, it's my new best friend! I'm also re-playing some of my old PS1 Final Fantasy games....I still suck at Tactics!
smiles.gif

I'm debating purchasing a XBOX360...some guy at Best Buy just informed me that a new one with a 120GB harddrive is coming out/recently came out, so I imagine one with a lesser HD might be cheaper soon. There's a game called Dead Rising that I *really* want to play.
smiles.gif

My boyfriend is a huge video game nerd, too. Chances are, I'll be on Specktra, and he'll be on some DiabloII forum. Nerdfest!

vivaXglamlove

I love the play video games when I have free time!
I love my Wii! It's so much fun! It's so addicting.
As for comptuer games, I love sims 2. I have all the packs but seasons(it's not out yet for macs)

Katura

I swear I get my dose of Resistance: Fall of Man on PS3 everyday...haha

I'm a sucker for Need for Speed on x-box..

and all of those older games...they are bunches of fun..

semtexgirl

OMG, I'm SO old skool when it comes to these - I LOVE Super Mario World for Super Nintendo. My sis has an old system and I love playing this game, it's my all-time favorite. Super Mario Kart for this system is a lot of fun as well. Jumping ahead a few years, lol, I love Mario Kart Double Dash for Nintento Gamecube.

mzcelaneous

We're a big gamer household: Xbox360, PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, DS, DS lite, Gameboy SP, & PC games.

The Mr loves FIFA, Madden, NBA, PGA, NHL, NFL, King Kong, GTA, and Mortal Kombat (360 & PS2/3).

I'm obsessed with Locoroco, Lumines, Me & my Katamari, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Tekken, DDR, Brain age, Virtual console games, & The Sims (PSP, 360, PS2, DS lite, Wii, & PC)

The kid likes to play Nintendogs: labs, The Little Mermaid, Charlotte's Web, Barbie & the 12 dancing princesses, and Barbie & the magic of pegasus on DS lite, DS, & Gameboy.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I just got World of Warcraft (and the burning crusades expansion pack) for Christmas and Ive been playing almost non stop for a few days now I have a level 11 Human Warrior, a Level 10 Dwarf warrior and a Level 3 Blood elf Warlock

haha Im a noob and I would probably have higher levels if I would stop making new characters just to see where they begin.

persephonewillo

i'm not a huge gamer, but i am addicted to Oblivion on the xBox 360.

*someone* (he shall remain nameless) saved over my super uber character and i had to start a new game, so i'm only level 23 now. bah!! but it's still fun
greengrin.gif

we have the xbox 360, original xbox, gamecube, PSP, DSLite and a computer for gaming. my s/o is a geek and i love it
smiles.gif

ArsenicKiss

Since I've been staying at my parents' place, I've been playing a ton of Guitar Hero and Rock Band. My mother (Yah, really, my mom) is obsessed with both games.

Currently on my plate, I also have Beautiful Katamari, Persona 3 and WoW. My poor little BE Pally is still stuck in her 30s, but my 70 UD lock may have gotten into an endgame guild, finally. So, she'll have her BT attune soon enough.

enraptured

Holy hell do I like to play video games. Haha. I actually just got off my 360 not too long ago... 13 hours after I started playing. I've been a gamer for most of my life. Not only do I love playing, but I really enjoy watching *am I weird? probably*. My husband is on the same level though. We've both got quite a collection of games and systems back home in Jersey. Out here, we've got 5 systems that are played regularly. We’re both big on shooters mainly.

I just came off a Call of Duty 4 binge actually. The online multiplayer disappointed me quite a bit with all of those unrealistic perks though. My disc is scratched (my dog likes to crash into our 360) so I can’t play through the entire single player anymore, and some of the multiplayer maps don’t work… with how annoying that game can be though (I haven’t dealt with that many whiney 12 year old boys since I was in grammar school), I’m not sure if I’ll get a new copy *I probably will. –sigh-*.

My husband just got Rock Band, and I’m kind of interested to try it out. I’ve played two of the Guitar Hero games, but eh… I’m itching to try out the drums and vocals on Rock Band.

Aside from that though, I’ve been playing Assassin’s Creed, Kane & Lynch, and Mass Effect. Oh, and I’ve been giving Rainbow Six Vegas, Dead Rising, and Bioshock some love

I need SOMETHING to hold me over until Rainbow Six Vegas 2!

Hey, if any of you have XBOX Live, PM me? We’ll exchange gamertags.
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

I love my PS3!!! I am also on a call of duty binge! I am also playing Ratchet & Clank and Dirt. I can't wait for the new GTA and Gran Turismo 4
drools.gif

greentwig

yahoo.gif
Love Vidoe Games!
Me and my bf both have xbox 360's, we play or have played:
G.R.A.W.(not anymore)
CoD2(not anymore)
CoD3(not anymore)
CoD4

FFIX (Server:Fenrir, I have a 75 WHM, 75 BARD, and soon to be 75 NIN & RDM, Char's Name: Ellia))

Oblivion
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Halo 1(not anymore)
Halo 2(not anymore)
Halo 3
Ace Combat
Blazing Angles
Tenchu Z
Ninty Nine Nights (LOVE!)
Ghost Recon
Kameo (LOVE!)
Chrome Hounds (not in a while)
Quake
Burnout Revenge
Splinter Cell (cant remember)
Splinter Cell Double Agent

*Thinking*

Well I think that's a lot lol, u get the drift
th_LMAO.gif

Cosmopolitics

My fiance had confessed to me a couple of weeks ago that he had never played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (what self-respecting game nerd hasn't played that game?!), so we got it via Virtual Console on the Wii. Good times. In my opinion, Ocarina of Time is THE BEST ZELDA GAME. EVER.

I love the Virtual Console. We have a ton of n64 games for it now. I'm looking forward to the day when they put of Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Goldeneye 007.

I'm still slowly getting through Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (damn I hate the city in the sky temple), and we both just started Super Mario Galaxy
greengrin.gif

Tomorrow we go on the hunt for a copy of Guitar Hero III for the Wii. I played it at a friend's house on New Year's Eve for the first time, and it is AWESOME. I want ittttttttt.

Latest posts