Video Games

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Makes me want to upgrade, lol. I will add you as well. I haven't played burnout paradise, how is it? You should get call of duty, it's pretty sweet. My projector lamp burnt out so I haven't been playing that much, I just can't seem to adjust to my small tv.
thmbdn.gif

That sucks!!! Burnout paradise has a lot of races to beat so you can't beat it quick & the graphics are awesome but I wouldn't expect anything else from PS3. Oh sent you a myspace request........

DILLIGAF

So I've decided to revive this tread because.... well .... I'm a gamer. And I need a place to talk about E3 lol
So my initial question is what system are you gaming on? And what would you like to see next in gaming.

DILLIGAF

I forgot to answer my own question. I'm currently a PS3 gamer. However with what I'm seeing currently being debuted at E3 I will need to get a PS4 before the end of the year. Also here is my current fave trailer I've seen so far. Even though I think the Dead Island franchise is boring.
0.jpg

LiliV

So I've decided to revive this tread because.... well .... I'm  a gamer. And I need a place to talk about E3 lol So my initial question is what system are you gaming on? And what would you like to see next in gaming.
I'm a big gamer! I play on Xbox and PC. So far from E3 I'm super excited for Far Cry 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider! For things I'd like to see- LA Noire 2 (or NY Noire which they need to make like now) and another Elder Scrolls game that isn't a stupid MMO (no one likes you ESO)

CatDetective

The family has a Wii and the PS3 (and still has faithful old standbys PS2 and... actually, we still have a Sega Genesis!), but I do almost all my gaming on my laptop nowadays...

I love TF2 but I'm not very good at all and hate to burden a team unless everyone is just messing around, plus I generally prefer solo play. I spend most of my gaming time alternating between Civ V, The Sims 3, and Torchlight (and Torchlight II).

I've grown up gaming and I'm sure I'll always enjoy them. Sometimes I like trying something new-- I got into Team Fortress through the fandom, having never played FPS style games before, for instance-- but I do find I tend to favor RPGs.

NotteRequiem

I have -so- many games that I need to get through for Ps3 before I even think about buying a PS4. I also only tend to purchase a new system when there are 8+ games out for it that I would purchase and play through.

Trying to get through the Dragon Age series currently. I'm nearly done with Origins, and then I'll tackle Awakening, II and Inquisition!

Kittily

I'm obsessed with FF and KH! I've played the vast majority of FF games and also the main KH series so far. :) My other half is obsessed its gaming - plays like every new game that's out.

NotteRequiem

Decided to try and beat Bravely Default this weekend for 3DS. It's a bit more involved than I gave it credit for, but so far it's very enjoyable.

cwillie

Between hubby and I we have all the systems. I'm currently playing kh final mix, legend of Zelda wind waker hd, and marvel infinity. We actually got our daughters name from the silent hill serious, and plan on naming another daughter kairi should we ever be blessed again.

NotteRequiem

Between hubby and I we have all the systems. I'm currently playing kh final mix, legend of Zelda wind waker hd, and marvel infinity. We actually got our daughters name from the silent hill serious, and plan on naming another daughter kairi should we ever be blessed again.
Did you name your child Alessa? I always thought if I had a girl I'd name her Alessa. :)

cwillie

Alessa Mae! We had also picked out Leon for a boy, from resident evil, or Logan, of wolverine fame. Needless to say we enjoy the nerdier things in life.

DILLIGAF

I'm finally getting my PS4 on Friday!!! The first thing I'm going to do is download Abe's Oddysee!! Can't wait!

Latest posts