Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

Soul Unique

Why are they repromoting PeptoBismol again [Viva Gaga I] !? Why did they tease us with that promo if that shade is not going to be Shade that Gaga is wearing in it? Why MAC? Makes no sense!

singer82

OOOoooo good news for me...I was SO sad when this was sold out again, so I am sooo happy its being repromoted. I think it will be my hg pink lippy!
Maybe it's repromoted and we get a new shade as well. That would be awesome!
yes.gif

aninhabr85

Actually it is a whole NEW shade of lipstick and lipgloss coming out.It will be Viva Glam VII. The lippie is a peachy color and the gloss is a light neutral brown( both have the signature in the packging).

MACina

pompom.gif
......that is sooooooooooooo great to hear!!!

I am really happy that there will be new shade.....and a peachy color for the l/s sounds awesome!!!!

Actually it is a whole NEW shade of lipstick and lipgloss coming out.It will be Viva Glam VII. The lippie is a peachy color and the gloss is a light neutral brown( both have the signature in the packging).

laylalovesmac

ctually it is a whole NEW shade of lipstick and lipgloss coming out.It will be Viva Glam VII. The lippie is a peachy color and the gloss is a light neutral brown( both have the signature in the packging).
Yes!!! This is SO exciting! I bet it's the shade she's wearing in the pic. Can't wait!!!!
eyelove.gif
Thanks!!!

LMD84

oh yay! i am pleased about this!

geeko

I love this promo pic and the make up and of course the lippie.

I would so buy this lippie. It's much more wearable thaan the previous pink gaga lipstick and it's for a good cause!

JennsJewelz

Thank HEAVENS!
pompom.gif
nanaparty.gif
clapping.gif
I am so relieved to hear you say that!!

rockin

I loved Cyndi's and hated Gaga's lip colours. I think the reason they are keeping Gaga on rather than Cyndi is to appeal to the young, impressionable market (sheep, basically) - those who are maybe too young to even know (or care, in my limited experience of the youth of today) who Cyndi Lauper is.

LMD84

I loved Cyndi's and hated Gaga's lip colours. I think the reason they are keeping Gaga on rather than Cyndi is to appeal to the young, impressionable market (sheep, basically) - those who are maybe too young to even know (or care, in my limited experience of the youth of today) who Cyndi Lauper is.
yeah this is most likely true :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the news... Unfortunately, peach colours more often than not look pretty gnarly on me. I don't know why, but they really do seem to look hideous against my skin. I had some luck with Jazzed, but most others do nothing for me. The only one I've found that works is Dior's Spring Pink. (I really wanted to love Cut A Caper, but when I tried it, my first thought was "OMG! Get it off! Get it off!!"). Not sure if I'll be able to work this one, even though the promo shot is lovely.

MzzRach

The promo pic is one of the prettiest I have ever seen of Gaga. Truly gorgeous and the whole look is divine.

I am excited for these new VG lippies as last year's Gaga lipstick was unwearable on me. It was pretty, but I could not make it work.

Very keen to check these out when they are released! A peachy lipstick with a neutral gloss is right up my alley.
flower.gif

keijukainen

Naynadine posted this video to WW-thread (thank you, hun!) but might as well add it here too because here're the first swatches of VG Gaga 2 starting from 6:30ish:

banana1234

wow i dont want anything in that video, looks like im going to save a faiar bit of money ths year! thanks mac!

keijukainen

I don't think Gaga 2 will look good on me, it's too pale and brownish nude but I'm sure it looks good on other skintones. Gaga sure rocks it in the promo pic. I'm happy Woo Me looked so nice and a little rosey next to those other shades.

2browneyes

Thanks for the video! I think the 'collector' in me wants the WW l/s just for the packaging. And I am very excited about the VVG l/s & l/g...must have those! The sheer l/s.....jury is still out on that one. Thanks again for sharing!

JennsJewelz

Looks like I'm gonna save some money as well - although I may be able to work these colours, I've already found my HG nudes and I don't need any colours like this. I also much prefer something with a touch of shimmer - although from the promo pic they look gorgeous on.

Pass!
smash.gif

Latest posts