Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

shontay07108

I am all over that Gaga gloss and lipstick! Now I am excited. I thought it was going to be another pink. I'm buying two of each. I more excited about this than wonder woman!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think I will skip those, maybe get the l/s but more because of a collecting-thing, like someone mentioned above. Those kind of colours may look weird on me, since I'm very pale and cooltoned, nudes like that pull brownish on me. The pink Gaga l/s was perfect for me, I'd rather get a backup of that one.

Rinstar

I can't wait for this Gaga lipstick! I just can't really wear last year's Gaga, but I love her. This one looks right up my alley :eyelove:

laylalovesmac

I am all over that Gaga gloss and lipstick! Now I am excited. I thought it was going to be another pink. I'm buying two of each. I more excited about this than wonder woman!
Same! I'm stoked for this! It looks incredible and I can't wait to get both of them (with backups)!

singer82

Hmmm not so keen on that new color. I thought it would be peachier. Pass for me, I love me some Gaga though!
Is the pink lippy going to be repromoted with this or just the new color?

murflegirl

I'm thinking that Gaga2 will be my first foray into the world of nude lipsticks/glosses--it's gorgeous on her in the promo pic!

LMD84

it looks lovely in the promo but when the girl in teh video swatches it it looks very dark brown. i fear it will be too dark for my pasty white face :(

Camnagem

Totally with you! I'm getting both of these, probably in multiples. From what we've seen so far...the entire WW collection will probably be a pass for me.

I'm SO glad it's not the same pink again. I can only wear mine around the house when no one sees me (usually cleaning, how glamorous...lol!).

Pinkdollface

it looks lovely in the promo but when the girl in teh video swatches it it looks very dark brown. i fear it will be too dark for my pasty white face :(

I'm afraid that it will be too dark for me too:( I really hope it's just the light in her video.

MACina

I will only get the lipstick....the gloss is just too dark and brown for me and will not suit me at all.

But I am really looking forward to the lipstick because I think that this is a pretty color for spring!

MACaddict1234

im not sure about this years lady gaga shade, am i the only one who prefered last years? it was perfect for me and i just dont think i could pull off that colour which is such a shame since i was really looking forward to it. I might get the lipstick and see what i can do with it colourwise

panther27

Ugh,I hate this!Why couldn't have been peachy shades?Oh well,more money for better things like Wonder Woman! PASS!!

Anneri

Quite like the new shade, but nudes are always a bit tricky for me and something I'll have to test in the store. So that's a strong 'maybe' for me!

Latest posts