Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

singer82

We missed you Erine!!!! Glad to see your back, hope all is well with you

I'm still VERY upset I missed out on the current lipstick. Is there another online site that has it? Nordstrom and Macys dont have it

its feb 17th. the 2nd was an incorrect date.

feb 2nd is the last day that the current gaga and cyndi colours will be available.

peachsuns

Glad to see you back, Erin!
th_welcomeback2.png

And thanks for the info!
heart.gif
Sad to see both Cyndi l/s and l/g go. I really love them so much! I wish they were permanent. Does anyone know the dupe?
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

Erin!!!!! Missed you so much on here! I better hurry and purchase the Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick and lipglass before the 2nd!!

paparazziboy

MAC Viva Glam GaGa II

So here it is ladies and gentlemen i think it's my new favorite NUDE!!! color
we got it in tuesday it wont be on sale till february
it doesn't look like myth or creme d'd nude well a bit like creme d nude but a bit darker is not as pink in tone as Viva Glam II either i really love this color
i took the pic today at work

sorry guys i had to take down the pix cause i dont want to get in trouble with MAC hope u guys understand

shontay07108

[quote name="paparazziboy" url="/forum/thread/173021/mac-viva-glam-gaga-ii#post_2074131"] So here it is ladies and gentlemen i think it's my new favorite NUDE!!! color
we got it in tuesday it wont be on sale till february
it doesn't look like myth or creme d'd nude well a bit like creme d nude but a bit darker is not as pink in tone as Viva Glam II either i really love this color
i took the pic today at work

[/quote] I neeeeeeeeed these! I cannot wait!!! :fluffy:

Hilde

Eh..that would look horrible on me. Maybe some other girls can find their HG in this, so lucky them but I was wanting a new cutesy girly lippie.

MissAbbyLovesIt

Okay stupid question but are the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and lipgloss (the pink one out right now) limited edition? As in, should I buy back ups? Same question goes for the new Viva Glam Gaga shown...will it only be around for a limited time?
icon_eek.gif
If I could PLEASE get an answer, I'd greatly appreciate it

Soul Unique

Cheers Paparazziboy, I think i'll have to see these in person - not sure what to make of the shade.

Okay stupid question but are the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and lipgloss (the pink one out right now) limited edition? As in, should I buy back ups? Same question goes for the new Viva Glam Gaga shown...will it only be around for a limited time?
icon_eek.gif
Yes they're limited edition - so get your back up asap!

TeresitaMC

icon_eek.gif
Yes, I would hurry! The pink Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and gloss is only available until February 2nd.

These new ones I believe are also going to be for a limited time, but not sure how long. Maybe 6 months like the current one was?

Sass

Looking at the pics I think these will look proper on a brown girl like myself (hoping).

MACina

Thank you so much for the pics and swatches paparazziboy!!!

I will only get the lipstick....I think that it will suit me!

laylalovesmac

These are really the only things I'm excited for at the moment. Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

Thank you so much for the swatches paparazziboy!
heart.gif
th_hug.gif

LMD84

ok this is a little sad for me but i shall have to skip purely because it is way too dark and brown for me :( boo! but money saved i guess!