Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

peachsuns

Thank you so much, paparazziboy!
heart.gif
I'm not sure if the new Gaga will suit me, but I'll def check them at the store!
cheerleader.gif

GucciGirl

Oh yesssssss!!!! Come to Mama!!

So here it is ladies and gentlemen i think it's my new favorite NUDE!!! color
we got it in tuesday it wont be on sale till february
it doesn't look like myth or creme d'd nude well a bit like creme d nude but a bit darker is not as pink in tone as Viva Glam II either i really love this color
i took the pic today at work

luvlydee

I found this website of more swatches

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2011/01/exclusive-new-mac-viva-glam-gaga-lipstick-and-lipglass-swatches/

According to this the lipstick is an amplified creme which im kinda happy about :)

yasmin1983

Hmmm in not sure how I feel about this one just yet. Ill have to see it in person. Looks like it might wash me out

peachsuns

I found this website of more swatches

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2011/01/exclusive-new-mac-viva-glam-gaga-lipstick-and-lipglass-swatches/

According to this the lipstick is an amplified creme which im kinda happy about :)
Thanks for the link, luvlydee! Great detective work!
greengrin.gif

According to this site, the new Gaga l/s is similar to Half-N-Half? Then, I might be able to wear it. Looking forward to seeing more swatches!
cutey.gif

DILLIGAF

I will be checking these out. I need more nude lips like I need another hole in my head. But considering the cause.. Why not!!!

erine1881

Hey everyone. Sorry i've been mia. Things have been ok. Sadly I lost my chinchilla a week ago. I had him for 7 years. Even tho I rescued him from an abusive owner, he was still the sweetest little guy ever. Needless to say its been hard, so I thought I'd pop on here to distract myself. I'm hoping to be on here more tho. I miss everyone too!

TeresitaMC

Awww Erin, I am so sorry! :( I too lost my Chinchilla last year. I know what it is like to lose a long time friend as I am still not over my family dog and never will be :(
I really hope you can remain strong and know that he is at peace. *big hugs*

Aelya

Oh I can't waiiit ! The lipstick seems so georgous, I really want it ! The lipgloss less but I think I'll buy the two.

I don't know you erine but I know how is hard to lost a pets :)

LMD84

that is awesome news that it is an amlified cream finish. they are awesome! it is just sad that i wont get to play with it! lol!