Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

GucciGirl

I can't wait for this! I personally loved the 1st one but I know a lot of WOC thought that it was too milky and bright so I am sure this will be a brown girl favorite! My MUA told me that its lighter that Siss but darker than Peachstock. I have both of those shades so I definately cant wait for this!!

shontay07108

[quote name="TeresitaMC" url="/forum/thread/172239/viva-glam-discussion-lady-gaga-2011/90#post_2073116"] ^ I have February 2nd in my notes.
[/quote] Awesome, thanks! I'm glad I won't have to wait until March. [quote name="GucciGirl" url="/forum/thread/172239/viva-glam-discussion-lady-gaga-2011/90#post_2073139"] I can't wait for this! I personally loved the 1st one but I know a lot of WOC thought that it was too milky and bright so I am sure this will be a brown girl favorite! My MUA told me that its lighter that Siss but darker than Peachstock. I have both of those shades so I definately cant wait for this!!
[/quote] My thoughts, exactly. Brown girls will love this and I think that's what Mac had in mind. I'm a brown girl who loves color, but I can appreciate a good nude/neutral and this is my chance to have a viva gaga. I got rid of the pink one. It just didn't work.

BeckyBenett

I have the pink one from last year. I am definitely getting this too! Too bad it comes out much later here in Singapore..

luvlydee

My MUA told me that its lighter that Siss but darker than Peachstock. I have both of those shades so I definately cant wait for this!!

hmmm im glad to hear that its darker than peachstock, but lighter than siss?? idk how i feel about that. I was planning on getting it with my ww online haul, but now i think imma have to drag my butt to the store to try it on before i actually buy it.

Ember2

hmmm im glad to hear that its darker than peachstock, but lighter than siss?? idk how i feel about that. I was planning on getting it with my ww online haul, but now i think imma have to drag my butt to the store to try it on before i actually buy it.
Lighter than Siss is not so good for me. It will definitely be one I'll have to swatch first.

JennsJewelz

Erine!! We missed you!
th_welcomeback2.png

laylalovesmac

Erine!!!! It's so nice to see you on here!
th_hug.gif

off topic: Elegant- i get what you're talking about now. it won't let me post replies in Firefox anymore. Had to log into Internet Explorer. that's a pain. :(

TeresitaMC

its feb 17th. the 2nd was an incorrect date.

feb 2nd is the last day that the current gaga and cyndi colours will be available.
Ooooh, thank you for the clarification!!!
It is SO GOOD to see you here!!! I had to do a double take 'cause I thought my eyes were deceiving me LOL. How've you been? I hope everything is great with you, Erin! :D

Rinstar

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881 

its feb 17th.  the 2nd was an incorrect date.

feb 2nd is the last day that the current gaga and cyndi colours will be available.

ERIN!! I am so happy you're back! I have to say I have been missing your info around here. I feel like I always end up loving things you love, so I always appreciate your opinion! Thanks for the info about february 2 being the last day old Gaga will be around. I am still debating about it.

Camnagem

Hi Erin!!!
bouquet.gif

So happy to see you here, hope things are great!

(We pathetically miss you, can you tell?)
lol.gif