What do you think about Specktra's new look?

Janice

I'd like to get feedback from everyone on how you like Specktra's new look.
smiles.gif
Please cast your vote!

Some common issues are easily addressed:

There is the option of a "fixed" width version of this skin for those who don't like the 100% scaling.

Please also keep in mind you are free to go back to using the "Romantic Speckles" skin though it does not have the Thanks! option enabled.

If you browse Specktra from your mobile, you can use the "Archive" version of the site located here.

To change the layout use the Style Chooser drop down box in the bottom left corner of the site, or in your UserCP.

If you don't like the ads, then please support the site. All premium member subscriptions include the removal of ads.

garnetmoon

the colors are ok but a little dull....it will just take some getting used to. it looks more classy though than the previous layout.

zori

I like the new look - it much more sleek and elegant.

I like the fact the colors are a bit muted as I sometimes peruse the forum at work.
cutey.gif

ginger9

I really like the look - everything is much clearer and sharper. I also like the new functionalities added such as latest posts, and various stats available when I first log on. The only things I noticed is that it takes longer to load and jump to different threads and subtopics...I dunno if it's just my PC
hmm.gif

duch3ss25

I love it
eyelove.gif
! I'm glad that the format is still the same but with more options. The site looks really elegant, love it, love it, love it
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

foxyqt

i love it too~! very beautifully designed and it looks so elegant.. the color theme is also great! much better than the old one =)

Ambi

First you got rid of the plain blue layout which I loved, then the purple which was the second best, then the default layout... I just can't win here, lol.

This one's way too wide and kinda clumsy, I also hate the ads in the first message of every thread, makes it look kind of cheap.

Corvs Queen

I don't know how to change mine to the new one. I read that it should be in a drop bar at the bottom of my page located beside contact us but it's not there. I have Contact Us - Specktra.net - Archive - Top and that's it.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
I don't know how to change mine to the new one. I read that it should be in a drop bar at the bottom of my page located beside contact us but it's not there. I have Contact Us - Specktra.net - Archive - Top and that's it.

clear your cache in your browser and reload....see if that works.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
First you got rid of the plain blue layout which I loved, then the purple which was the second best, then the default layout... I just can't win here, lol.

This one's way too wide and kinda clumsy, I also hate the ads in the first message of every thread, makes it look kind of cheap.

Become a premium member and wave bye bye to ads!
greengrin.gif

ivorygleam

The graphics are very nice, clean and fresh.
The load time/wait time is significantly reduced.
And the colors are very pleasing on the eyes whilst starting for hours upon end!
I think you should be quite proud.

Cherrymint

well, I thought it was purty! heh... :loveya: kinda makes it look more "modern"...or something like that...
rofl.gif

Sanne

I think it's brilliant, it soo much prettier, and much easier on my eyes!!

xxx Sanne