What do you think about Specktra's new look?

Rushch6

Love the colors and the look!
thmbup.gif

ledonatella

I like it, it's taking some getting used to just cause the other look was around so long, but I think it's pretty sharp!

i love it!!! it looks more sophisticated. i like the fact that although it looks quite different from the one before, except for the colors, the outline still remained the same...so i am not forced to figure out any new configurations...my favorite thing is the text in which specktra.net appears its really cute...
clap.gif

mena22787

i love the sleeker design and the fact that it looks more sophisticated and more up-to-date. i hope there's going to be a post from mods showing how to operate everything. i also hope that, like in the old skin, when you click on a link it changes color so you can tell you've already looked at it...i keep looking at posts that i've already looked at!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
i love the sleeker design and the fact that it looks more sophisticated and more up-to-date. i hope there's going to be a post from mods showing how to operate everything. i also hope that, like in the old skin, when you click on a link it changes color so you can tell you've already looked at it...i keep looking at posts that i've already looked at!!

To use 'thanks' button - click 'thanks' on a post you deem appropriate.

multi-quote - click multi on all the posts on a page you want to quote, and click quote on the last post you want to quote in the page, and it'll automatically parse the quotes for you.

most everything else is just moved around a bit, and any questions you have please feel free to bounce them off a mod or admin.
smiles.gif