What is your can't-live-without MAC product(s)?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Studio Finish Concealer (in NW15)! They better never ever think about discontinuing it!
getyou.gif

AutumnMoon

As much as I hate limited editions, they keep sucking me back in! I love Petal Power and Perfect Topping. Had to back them both up. Now I'm also hooked on Heavenly Hybrid. God help me when Palyland gets here :shock:

rooocelle

As much as I hate limited editions, they keep sucking me back in! I love Petal Power and Perfect Topping. Had to back them both up. Now I'm also hooked on Heavenly Hybrid. God help me when Palyland gets here :shock:
Are PP and PT that good? I still have to wait till march for FOF and those are the only things on my list, but I'm still on the fence.

DILLIGAF

Spiked Eye Brow pencil
217 brush
Rebel lipstick
Minted Eye Kohl
239 brush
Pinch Me Blush
Loverush Blush
Up The Amp lipstick
MSF Dark
Restrained lipstick

AutumnMoon

Are PP and PT that good? I still have to wait till march for FOF and those are the only things on my list, but I'm still on the fence.
I think they are. For reference, I'm NW13. Perfect Topping is great as a highlighter for me, since it doesn't have glitter/sparkle, just a little shimmer. The two I have are a little different from each other, but it's a mineralized product and they always look different from each other. I didn't get the first release, so I don't have that to compare to. Petal Power is great because for me it's a better version of Orgasm. I don't like NARS blushes, but I think I'm the only one. PP can be bright, so use a light hand. I like that it's so pigmented because I'll use less in the long run and it will last.I normally hate mineralize products, but these are really worth getting. PP is also less sparkly than Orgasm. Both of them just seem to work so well on my pale skin. PT makes it glow. I haven't used Stereo Rose, but I did pick it up. It just doesn't call to me in the same way.

JulieDiva

pro longwear concealer is the best for my dark circles.

Superb mineralized skin finish is the bomb

Lipsticks! haute Altitiude is a fav, as well as the snapdragon, morning rose and the lip conditioner is great too.

SloanePeterson

MAC Face & Body foundation in C3. I can't believe it took me so long to discover this product!

MAC Cremesheen Glass l/g in Indulgence - the prettiest mauve/rose shade with just a hint of neutral brown. This is probably my favorite lip color of all time. It's perfect for every day and looks so professional in any interview.

right now I'm loving MAC Kid e/s. It's so neutral it's barely there but it's a pretty mauve/taupe/brown matte e/s for every day.

Debbs

My Mac Blot Powder in Deep Dark went MIA and I find myself in a state of frenzy. I use it to touch up my T Zone several times everyday and this lost one was basically new. I had to replace it immediately so I realize I rely on it more than any other product. I am beyond upset (will give easily but can't tolerate losing stuff or being robbed) but I learnt something new I guess. The only redeeming factor is one compact last me forever unless of course I lose it.

AutumnMoon

My Mac Blot Powder in Deep Dark went MIA and I find myself in a state of frenzy. I use it to touch up my T Zone several times everyday and this lost one was basically new. I had to replace it immediately so I realize I rely on it more than any other product. I am beyond upset (will give easily but can't tolerate losing stuff or being robbed) but I learnt something new I guess. The only redeeming factor is one compact last me forever unless of course I lose it.
No! I'm so afraid of running out of my favorite discontinued things. Such anxiety! I won't each touch VG Cyndi anymore :( edited because I can't spell

ElarnerDawn

Cosmo L/S Candy yum yum l/s pro longware concealer Nw20 Fleur power blush Fluidline in dipdown for brows and a 208 brush

Dominique33

- MSF in " Lust " - All my lipsticks with no exception :) ! Esp. the red ones and the TR ones - Pro Longwear blush in " Rosy Outlook " - Well dressed blush - Carine Roitfeld np in " Underfire Red " - Archies girls powder - Mac me Over quad in Lady Grey And now my 2 Mineralize Blushes from A Fantasy of Flowers and Proenza Shouler blush in Sunset !

pinkpaint

Stud Brow Pencil
The Prep and Prime BB Cream
Studio Fix Concealer
Liquor Lipglass

Basically, the things I need to do an everyday, minimal face. Gonna try the Careblend powder soon, too.

Latest posts