What is your can't-live-without MAC product(s)?

Mayanas

Eyeshadow Soft Brown
heart.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Viva Glam III l/s
Mehr l/s
Enchanted One l/s - this one was a shocker, I'm usually Queen Vamp but this was love at first application. Thank God I have a back up.
Punk Couture l/s - I don't wear it much, but I feel like my collection wouldn't be complete without it.

I honestly haven't tried many MAC products outside of lipsticks - I love Stereo Rose, I've been wearing it as a blush ever since I got it and I love it, it's such a nice spring/summer glow, and I like Studio Fix Fluid and Matchmaster foundations, but they tend to flake on me a little so they are not can't-live-without.

rocksteadybaby

That Charged Water is awesome - I want to get a bottle when I'm through with my current bottle of Fix+

I cannot live without Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye and I did just confirm with my store manager that it's discontinued for real. So I'm going to have to stock up. I go through at least one bottle a year
thmbdn.gif
weeping.gif
th_mad0217.gif
Why they're getting rid of Vibrancy Eye instead of that crappy Fast Response cream is just beyond me. All I can do is hope they come out with something similar but even better, but I'm not holding my breath :(

My other must haves are:
Nightmoth lip pencil
Night Trail pro long wear eye pencil
Wholesome fluidline (was LE - hope it comes back one day)
Careblend pressed powder
Deeply Dashing pressed pigment
and now Touché Huggable, for sure!!

Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnMoon

Mineralize Water is my go-to in the morning when I'm too lazy to wash my face. And the fast response eye cream? Junk. I hate when they discontinue your favs. I just realized Pink Swoon is disconintued. NO!!

I LOVE Wholesome. I am rationing that out like noody's business. That and Viva Glam Cyndi. Why did I not back this up????

Careblend is another big one for me. You're the only other person I know who uses it. It feels so smooth.

As for the Huggables, I'm for Rusty and Commotion. Love those so much I kinda hope they discontinue Sheer Supremes for these (I'm sorry those who like them!).
I been hearing a lot about careblend lately do you girls wear it by itself or on top of a foundation? how is the coverage? I only use mac Studio fix powder on days I want a lighter coverage I use the Mac BB cream.

rocksteadybaby

My Mac must haves are:

Mineralized concealer
Studio Fix powder
Soft and Gentle
Mac cream color base in Pearl
Brun for my Brows
& My favorite Mac red lips

AutumnMoon

I been hearing a lot about careblend lately do you girls wear it by itself or on top of a foundation? how is the coverage? I only use mac Studio fix powder on days I want a lighter coverage I use the Mac BB cream. 
I wear it both ways. It's creamy, so it's enough on its own and doesn't look powdery. Right now I like it on top of face and body foundation for full coverage and alone on humid days.

Kaidan

Eyeshadow
Club
Satin Taupe
Shroom
Blue Calm

Lipstick
Russian Red *holy grail red*
Force of Love *holy grail coral*
Party Parrot *nothing compares to it IDGAF*
Watch me Simmer *please MAC make it permanent along with Toying Around, Force of Love and Party Parrot*

Lipgloss
Strange Potion (if there's a dupe for this no matter what brand please let me know)
Strawberry Malt

Powder
Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte

martiangurll

Must haves: Tendering & Blush baby pb Elude, Prep &Prime Transparent finish powder (unless the NARS one I plan to try performs equally well) Another vote for fix Prep N prime lip primer Naked pigment Soft Force, Omega, Mokeskin, and Outre e/s Fling & Lingering brow pencils Lipstick in Fresh Brew, Hang Up, Yash, Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot, Runaway Red, Party Line Pretty Baby & Forever Marilyn beauty powders Pet Me mineral blush Sculpt contour powder Untitled, Stillife, and Sublime Nature paints Nubile, Girl Friendly, Soft Ocre paint pots NW20 chroma color liner Midnight Snack, Ostentacious, Avenue fluidlines

AutumnMoon

Eyeshadow Club Satin Taupe Shroom Blue Calm Lipstick Russian Red  *holy grail red* Force of Love *holy grail coral* Party Parrot *nothing compares to it IDGAF* Watch me Simmer *please MAC make it permanent along with Toying Around, Force of Love and Party Parrot* Lipgloss Strange Potion (if there's a dupe for this no matter what brand please let me know) Strawberry Malt Powder Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte
I LOVE Veronica's blush!!! I have a backup thank goodness.

Dany

I'm now loving Studio fix fluid, I re-bought it in NC20 by accident (matched as NW20) and isn't it weird it suits me better than the NW20?

Also Pink Swoon.. but now discontinued :'(