what kind of car do you drive?

Obreathemykiss

I used to drive a POS 90 Toyota Corolla.

Now I drive a Land Rover Discovery...I love it! I call it my Disco machine! I can take it anywhere.

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
this is my car
smiles.gif
it's a Rover 100. I was going to get a Ford Ka but didn't find any used one in my price range, Baggins is great to drive (yes i named my car Baggins) and I've had 25 lessons so far and still going but I also drive around in Baggins outside lessons for more practise, drove 30 miles today eep!

Baggins2.jpg

whats the sticker for on the front bumper? hheheheh
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

The sticker on the bumper is an L plate, in the UK, if you're a learner driver, you have to have an L plate by law so that other drives know your learning how to drive and will be more tolerant towards learners.

ritchieramone - my car is a 1995 registration and only costed £850! it's an oldish car, I'd love to have a flashy one but since it's a first car, well don't want to ruin the flashy one lol

christineeee_

I just got my license recently but i don't own a car. My parents didn't even get insurance for me so I can't drive any of their cars
ssad.gif
Hopefully i'll have insurance by the summer. I can't pay for it right now otherwise i'd pay myself.

Pnk85

I drive a 5th gen prelude (the last model before they were discontinued
ssad.gif
) It is my baby and I love it, I'm currently saving my $ so I can turbo it. My daily driver will be paid off in a few months so more money will be able to go towards it
yahoo.gif

I plan to keep this car and drive it till the wheels fall off!!!! 5th gen preludes that are 5 spd are hard to come by in good condition and it took my nearly a year before I found my gem.....

Daily driver is a 1999 Honda Civic its automatic and nothing spectacular but it gets like a bazillion mpg so I plan to keep it. Although I am contemplating the Prius (I just don't want another car payment and want to start putting my $ into my prelude)

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
I drive a 5th gen prelude (the last model before they were discontinued
ssad.gif
) It is my baby and I love it, I'm currently saving my $ so I can turbo it. My daily driver will be paid off in a few months so more money will be able to go towards it
yahoo.gif

I plan to keep this car and drive it till the wheels fall off!!!! 5th gen preludes that are 5 spd are hard to come by in good condition and it took my nearly a year before I found my gem.....

Daily driver is a 1999 Honda Civic its automatic and nothing spectacular but it gets like a bazillion mpg so I plan to keep it. Although I am contemplating the Prius (I just don't want another car payment and want to start putting my $ into my prelude)

I can't help but reply to you today! I don't see too many 5th gen preludes with a 5 spd. Is she stock? I love that your going to turbo it. What turbo kit are you going with? I wish they made a turbo kit for my car, I could always get one custom made (I've seen a few) but I don't have that kind of $$ at the moment. boo!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I can't help but reply to you today! I don't see too many 5th gen preludes with a 5 spd. Is she stock? I love that your going to turbo it. What turbo kit are you going with? I wish they made a turbo kit for my car, I could always get one custom made (I've seen a few) but I don't have that kind of $$ at the moment. boo!

All stock right now as performance goes except for the strut bar. I've done a few upgrades though Mugen Shift Knob, Fuel Cap, & some pink interior accents. I want the Garret Turbo but haven't decided on the model yet. You can always go custom if one isn't made for your car. I know some people that prefer custom even if a kit is made for their car. When I was looking to buy my car I made sure I bought it completely stock b/c you never know what some car noob could've done to muck up the car.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
All stock right now as performance goes except for the strut bar. I've done a few upgrades though Mugen Shift Knob, Fuel Cap, & some pink interior accents. I want the Garret Turbo but haven't decided on the model yet. You can always go custom if one isn't made for your car. I know some people that prefer custom even if a kit is made for their car. When I was looking to buy my car I made sure I bought it completely stock b/c you never know what some car noob could've done to muck up the car.

Nice! I like the pink accent pieces idea. I see far too many cars that are F'd up by noob owners, I saw the funniest thing the other day...this guy was driving last gen integra with a metal box on the hood for the intake to breathe.
eeksign.gif
th_roll1.gif

sexychefva804

i drive a 2004 Volvo XC90 Black. I couldn't give in and drive the soccer mom van or station wagon. Mama wants to be sporty!!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Nice! I like the pink accent pieces idea. I see far too many cars that are F'd up by noob owners, I saw the funniest thing the other day...this guy was driving last gen integra with a metal box on the hood for the intake to breathe.
eeksign.gif
th_roll1.gif

LMAO, what a noob!!! All that extra work he could've bought a real CAI instead of short ram & all of that wouldn't have been necessary.

Check out this car... It is the ultimate noob car!!!!

lmfao.jpg

meehpink143

i SOOOOO love that pink celica!!!! it's BEAUTIFUL!!
drools.gif

i'm stuck driving a 1995 honda civic hatchback... gah. oh well? i'm a first time driver and it was $500 with good mileage
thmbup.gif

Labonte

I have a 2001 Chevy Venture. It looks like this

10511036255001030.jpg

Do you think it's strange to be 20 and own a van? Because I do
ssad.gif
lol

clslvr6spd

Quote:
LMAO, what a noob!!! All that extra work he could've bought a real CAI instead of short ram & all of that wouldn't have been necessary.

lmfao.jpg

th_LMAO.gif
Oh man! I think i peed a little. That's disgusting!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:

lmfao.jpg

wow.. a wing on the hood.... i bet that thing runs 9's easy...

MissLorsie

I drive a 2007 VW Polo GTI in silver - ahhhhhhhhhhh i love it!! I bought it in december for 28,000 (australian). It's a 1.8 turbo, 110kw (but chipped it can be 140kw).. i hope to chip it, play with the suspension/coilovers, better brakes, sway bars, all when my 3 year warranty runs out.. I love driving manual cars - so much more control of your car than auto - boohoo boring!!

volkswagen_polo_gti_09_02_06.jpg

His name is Pepe the Polo and he goes like you wouldnt believe! I love smokin' little 17 year olds at the lights with their hotted up lil charades and civics LOL

Le-Saboteur

I drive... a '95 Nissan Sunny. Wooooot. My first car was a Mazda 323 (I think about 50% of the NZ population learned to drive in one of those). I'm... not really a car person.

It's actually kind of embarrassing to admit I own a Sunny when I see all the flash cars on this thread, lol!