what kind of car do you drive?

2000 Celica =D
l_e9954aa89061b68ce6904b58b068de55.jpg

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz Samantha J
yes and no...i have 2 cars, so i guess depending on the day lol

I was gonna say that looks more like a show car than a D.D

So what is your Daily Driver/other car ? If you don't mind me asking.

(usually people with cool show cars have just as cool D.D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I was gonna say that looks more like a show car than a D.D

So what is your Daily Driver/other car ? If you don't mind me asking.

(usually people with cool show cars have just as cool D.D)

lol for sure! i recently got a 07 nissan altima...i love it! i had another celica to start, but it got totaled =( got rear ended by a drunk driver @ 65mph... boo to drunks!

Kuuipo

I take the bus. I take the Hybrid Bus the most-its part electric. I don't think cars should start unless they have two passengers. Hawaii is already paved with 14 lane streets that stay gridlocked and the air is so polluted! Its as if people are out to destroy the planets as fast as they possibley can. I don't want to be part of the problem. (I am also campaigning for curbside recycling and more recycling center) The bus may not be fast, but its a great way to socialize, its a great step in getting green.

Chic 2k6

I'm getting a Ford KA shortly, it's my 18th birthday present from my mom
greengrin.gif
so excited, will post a pic when I get it. Looking at one this weekend hopefully

Melly44

I love that pink celica
smiles.gif
! so cute!!!

I just got 08 chevy colbalt lt coupe.. on feb 7th so far so good! i love it!

nai

00 honda accord. got it when it was brand new. only 30k miles for $3000!!!! i got lucky. my bf's uncle sold it to me for really cheap.

britty_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKisses1018
i feel so poor compared to you guys.. i have a black taurus lol

thmbdn.gif
i drive a saturn sl2, which they don't even make anymore. but i'm soooo in love with the hyundai sonata! i want one next year. or a grand prix!

Chic 2k6

this is my car
smiles.gif
it's a Rover 100. I was going to get a Ford Ka but didn't find any used one in my price range, Baggins is great to drive (yes i named my car Baggins) and I've had 25 lessons so far and still going but I also drive around in Baggins outside lessons for more practise, drove 30 miles today eep!

Baggins2.jpg

xoxprincessx0x

i love my BRIGHT YELLOW '05 ford focus zx3 se lol shes my baby i got her brand new and the mileage is great!! but when i graduate college i really really want a mustang!

ritchieramone

I'm suprised by the number of very new and/or very flashy cars here. How come everyone has so much cash?
winks.gif
I absolutely love my car and although I couldn't have bought a new one as they're no longer in production, I couldn't have afforded to, even if they were!

urbanlilyfairy

OH gawd ..this month alone has been 3 cars ...and 1 car on the way lols.

we have a 1996 toyota corolla .... my hubby dinged it up ..and now it needs a new radiator and is in the shop....

soooo we got a rental 1 week ..it was a and 07 fiat punto ..it was what i like to call a little blue bubble. then we realized 350 usd is a bit much to be paying for 1 week ....

sooo we found a cheap old 1980 fiat uno to rent for 13 euros a day ..omg this car is like driving around in a aluminum go kart ..its so scary lolz ..but it gets us from a to b ...and its cheap ..i just hope our old car gets fixed asap and we just purchased a new car !

we just bought a 2008 bmw 328i unfortuneatly the car needs to be built and shipped to us hehe ..so it wont be here until mid april ....which sucks cuz we need a car now ..but at least we got to pick and choose the colors, trim and extras for our new baby ..hehe

so now i am eagerly awaiting our new beamer hehe...ahh cars ..i hate cars...

Melly44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I'm suprised by the number of very new and/or very flashy cars here. How come everyone has so much cash?
winks.gif
I absolutely love my car and although I couldn't have bought a new one as they're no longer in production, I couldn't have afforded to, even if they were!

I just had to get a new one lol.. i had 2 older style cars and they kept breaking down i was trying to save money and etc and i loved having no car payment and then my old car just had it.. i had no choice but to get something new where i live its like soo annoying to take public transit.. our system sucks!!.. But i got a good deal on my brand new cobalt 08 i only pay 228 a month for it!~.. so i couldn't go wrong i think i got a wicked deal!