what kind of car do you drive?

baby_love

dark blue 2000 VW jetta...I HATE IT SO MUCH....
I am happy that I have a car though, I was able to pick any car under 10,000 (used of course) and I chose the Jetta for some stupid reason...It's really a piece of crap..my friend drives a Passat and we both agree that the body on VW's just isn't made well. both of our bumpers have come off numerous times and we've only had our cars for less than a year! WTF???

amoona

Silver 2005 Scion TC but I'm kinda over it cuz I want a convertible really badly. I've always wanted a pink car so that pink Celica is love haha!

I'm in the process of deciding between a Mercedes SLK/CLK convertible, the new BMW hardtop convertible, a VW Bug convertible, or a MINI convertible - can you tell I have no idea what I want yet haha.

enraptured

the blue beast:
841660.JPG

(2000 firebird formula v8)

Temptasia

I used to drive a 1988 Toyota Corolla.

Recently got a 2002 Acura CL Type S.

BF drives a 2006 Toyota Matrix.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
for me, i drivemy boyfriend's car which is a 2004 nissan sentra SER spec V. he acutally wanted a trucke when we first went to look for a car but i fell in love with the SER that there was no way that i was leaving the dealership without one. the next day, we went to get it after i convinced him. LOL. now he's in love with that car more than ever. i used to race with his car, but i kinda slowed my role now. don't wanna get them speeding tickets.

holy crap, that is so cool! are you or him on any of the spec forums? i actually am an admin of myspecv.com!

i drive an 2002 nissan sentra se-r spec v that has a turbo and is most likely the fastest female one in the world, hell because i am faster than most of the boys
winks.gif
. i race it a lot, and all that fun stuff. here's the link to my cardomain: '02 Molten Silver Nissan SE-R Spec V Turbo

then i daily drive a 2005 nissan sentra se-r automatic which i do take to the track occasionally (heh, i daily drive it with hot pink track numbers, and people always stare at the numbers trying to figure out what they are/mean), and occasionally i get to drive my boyfriend's 2004 bmw 325xi but he's kinda possessive with it now, haha.

my boyfriend owns myspecv.com and has a turbo 2004 that is in the group of fastest in the world. so we have 3 sentras, haha.

i <3 cars. the spec v community pretty much consumes my life. i love racing sooooo much. when i lived out west in wyoming i street raced a lot and i really miss it, but now that i am back east i have to stick to the tracks. this past summer my car was in storage so i modeled a lot at car shows which was a lot of fun, too. i am so surprised to see so many other girls on here into cars! it's so awesome!

persephonewillo

i let my license expire when we were having serious financial problems YEARS ago. now i have to re-do all the testing and go through Ontario's Graduated Licensing. gah!!

so i don't drive. which is okay by me... it's better for the environment to walk!

but we do have a 2000 Dodge Caravan. i know... a freakin' minivan
yucky.gif
. DH uses it for work. he's a carpenter... it's perfect. during the week he removes the seats and uses it to tote around his tools, on the weekend the back seats go in if we need to go anywhere as a family. it's rather unfortunate we live in an area where we need the van for his work otherwise we'd be one of those crazy green families who ride bikes, take public transportation, walk or carpool everywhere.
winkiss.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
I used to drive a 1988 Toyota Corolla.

Recently got a 2002 Acura CL Type S.

BF drives a 2006 Toyota Matrix.

I like your car, lol. I have a 2003 CL Type S, what color?

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I like your car, lol. I have a 2003 CL Type S, what color?

Blue
th_DANCE.gif

They are so fun to drive eh?

prettygirl

My baby is a 2006 Acura RSX.. got it for graduating. Hehe.. and if any of you girls are thinking.. "oohh.. lucky girl.. got a BOW on her car." LOL.. I had to threaten the dealership man.. I was like "I BETTER HAVE A BOW ON MY CAR WHEN IT GETS TO MY HOUSE!!!!" Yeah, so I picked it out and everything myself.. hehe.. just wanted to feel cool like I was on Super Sweet Sixteen or something.. LOL.
yes.gif

jennifercamera759-vi.jpg

browneyedbaby

I've got a white Mini (with black roof and mirrors...), it's my third Mini actually but going be trading it in for a new one again soon.

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
HONDA FIT http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...o/DSCF2906.jpg

I want one of these!!! I really like them. I hope you could answer a couple questions 4 me about it.
th_confused_new.gif

How is the acceleration?

Did you get the Sports edition?

(If yes on Sports version) Do the paddel shifters work well? Is there lag shifting w/ them?

Have you had any problems at all w/ it?

I drive a Honda Pre-lude... I would like it but the person I bought it from lied to me and I have been fixing 1 thing after the other on it since I bought it... I am saving to get a Honda Fit
th_DANCE.gif
(Because I dont have enough $$$ for the other sweet cars some of you girls have, lol)

If anyone else has a Honda Fit maybe you could let me know how you like the car too
cutey.gif
Thanks!