Whats in your daily makeup bag??

Kitiara

I dont trust myself with much. I dont want anything to break.
So, I just grab the lippies I wore that day and a mirror.

dominichulinda

I only carry lippies and mascara really lol

Lash Blast
Spoodle
Tendertone
Lip conditioner
Rose Bud
1n l/g
Angel p/g
4n Lipstick
Mascara Lash Stilettos

Twinkle_Twinkle

The only thing that I keep in my purse is blot powder, blotting sheets, lip balm, and a Prescriptives lip gloss. I have a travel beauty bag that I keep in my car for going out after work when I don't have time to go home. That has all kinds of toiletries plus about a dozen Hard Candy Quartets, random blushes and eye shadows, tinted moisturizer and pressed powder, bronzer mascara and a full spectrum of travel brushes. It is missing lip products though. I should work on that.

dolcekatiana

All I carry with me during the day is my chapstick (vanilla softlips), whatever lip gloss I throw in my bag that morning (or whatever lip gloss is left in my bag from a previous day hah), and a cosmetic mirror from Sephora. I really should start carrying some concealer with me!

dolcekatiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitiara
I dont trust myself with much. I dont want anything to break.
So, I just grab the lippies I wore that day and a mirror.

I watched a YouTube video where the girl put whatever she didnt want broken into a sock! I thought that was clever. I keep my breakables in a spare sunglass holder, one of the thick, sturdy ones. It works!

vikitty

I don't carry a lot in my makeup bag because I don't really do a lot of touching up aside from lipstick.

in my makeup bag:
- Cherry chapstick
- tokidoki for Smashbox mirror
- Clear lipgloss
- L/s of the day (atm it's Sweetie)
- Lancome GWP-size mascara

LilSphinx

I'm too afraid of my pressed/baked items getting broken to carry any of my makeup around with me in my purse. But I do carry around a compact mirror, some anti-shine cosmetic sheets from E.L.F., and 2 to 3 tubes of lip gloss, amidst everything else.

I try to do a good enough job on my makeup before I leave the house so that 'hopefully' I won't need to patch anything up during the day.
smiles.gif
Plus, I already have enough stuff in my purse that I don't care to cart around makeup, too.
greengrin.gif

xKiKix

What Do You Carry In Your Makeup Bag?

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've been wondering what do you usually carry in your makeup bag? And what product seems to never leave the bag?

pdtb050606

Re: What Do You Carry In Your Makeup Bag?

lipgloss, blot powder, brow gel, concealer if I need a touchup and blush-even though I never have to retouch my blush I always have "just in case"
th_dunno.gif

Sabrunka

Well if you mean the make-up bag in my purse, I think I have about 4 lipglosses, one lipstick and concealer. I only pack eyeliner and mascara if I'm sleeping over somewhere.. As for foundation and powder and eyeshadow, I just do that at home before I go out, and if I happen to be gone for only one night, I won't bring them... If it's two or more nights, then I have everything lol.

SpringDancer

On a daily basis, I only carry my pressed Blot Powder and the Studio Touch Up Stick Concealer. When I leave the house I toss in my lipstick and/or lipgloss for the day. Also, I always have a neutral pink gloss in case I forgot to take the lippies with me. Since I rarely have the time to retouch my makeup, I don't bother carrying any more.
When I plan to go out at night after a work day, I usually add an eye pencil, a blush, maybe an MSF, sculpting powder and a retractable blush brush.

Blushbaby

In my makeup bag on a daily basis AT THE MOMENT is .....

MAC pressed powder
MAC MSF natural
Lipliner
Lipgloss
Lipstick
Blusher
MAC 150 brush
Mascara

xKiKix

i usually carry my 187 brush with mineralize skinfinish natural (light medium) and select coverup (nc30), my lippe and lipgloss for the day, a mirror, eyeliner, and a pack of gum (lol, minty) sometimes I also stuff my earphones in there if I dont have any room in my pocket

OfficerJenny

I don't actually have a makeup bag, but in my schoolbag I carry my blotpowder for the compact, along with the lipstick and/or gloss I am wearing that day
smiles.gif

ohsoshy

-blot sheets
-3 glosses and a lipstick
-eyeliner
-mascara
-cream highlighter

I think I need to downsize...

vocaltest

there is already a thread on this as mentioned above. perhaps the two could be merged, mods?

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
there is already a thread on this as mentioned above. perhaps the two could be merged, mods?

That is why I linked it, I figured it was the same...

Fataliya

Nail clippers and nail file (I deal Blackjack so I need this in case I snag/break a nail)

lipliner sharpener
lipliner
lipstick
lipgloss
chapstick
EDM flat top kabuki brush
MAC MSF Light
mirror

Latest posts